Chapter 39

Killian's POV

Emma wanted to know what Im hiding from her, but I think Henry and I are hiding it very well. Though we both know Emma wont give up until she is done finding the truth. So Im keeping the surprise for her on me at all times.

"Okay so when do you plan on... Well you know?" Henry asks me.

"Im thinking of doing it when...." I say but stop when Emma enters the room.

"What are you two whispering about?" Emma asks.

"Oh nothing." I lie.

"Yeah its nothing." Henry lies.

She just pretended that she was excepting of the answer. Though we both know her she knows when people lie.

"Okay now I think maybe tonight might be the might." I say.

"Really? Why tonight?" Henry asks.

"Well two reasons. One I dont want to wait another day and the second reason is if I keep this up she might go insane." I say.

Emma walked back in the room and Henry went up to his room as she just looked at me in frustrated way.

"You know Im gonna know the truth right?" She questions.

"Of course you will my love. So if you want to know what Im hiding have dinner with me tonight." I say.

"Okay, but I swear to god if your cheating on me I'll take you back to the water and drown you myself." She says.

"Swan I could never cheat on you I love you. Now you dont have to dress up cause it a dinner picnic on the beach." I say.

After a couple of hours later Emma and I went down to the beach. As we enjoyed our meal she just seemed distracted.

"Tell me what your hiding." She says.

"Emma relax. I'll tell you when its time." I say.

"Okay. Is it time yet?" She asks.

"Not yet." I say.

I stopped talking and looked at the sea and Emma had stopped asking questions about what I was hiding and she just rested her head on my shoulder.

"Fine you dont have to tell me. I wont force you." She says.

"No love now its time." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I stood up and then I helped her up and she didnt quite understand what was happening.

"You Emma Swan mean everything to me. I dont know what I would do without you. Well actually we both know that answer. Anyway I talked this over with Henry and he thinks its a good idea. So my sweet loving Swan would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I ask getting down on one knee opening the ring box.

"Really? You want to marry me?" She questions.

"Yes love I want to be with you forever. What do you say love? Will You Marry Me?" I ask her.

"Yes Killian. Yes." She says.

I placed the ring on her finger and once I stood up I kissed her. I cant think of anything that would make me more happier then to marry the woman I love.

A/N: Okay Oncers its Once Day today. Remember its on ABC Tonight at 8pm. If you can watch it LIVE. You should that way we get the views up. The more views we have the more likely another season. If another season we might get more Emma which means more CaptainSwan. So remember to watch it LIVE. Oh and Happy Once Day Everyone.