Chapter 35

Killian's POV

Emma had asked me a question one that I knew I had to answer truthfully. She wanted to know if we were together and if we were happy then I had to tell her the truth.

"Well Im waiting." Emma says.

"Yes. We were together for a year before this unfortunate event. You loved me and I still love you even though right now it seems like I lost you." I say to her.

"Then why havent you come around?" She asks.

"Like I said I love you. I didnt want to scare you so I didnt come around. Seeing you not remember me kills me. I cant be without you, but I knew if I told you this you would just push me away." I say.

"I really wish I'd remember you, but I just cant. Everyone else seems to come back to me but you and I dont understand why." She says.

"Dont worry about me love. If you remember great if you dont then I wish you a life of happiness. Now if you'll excuse me I must go." I say and rushed away.

I got home and noticed a note on my door.

You either forget her and be mine or I'll kill her for real next time.

I couldnt be happy without my Emma and I didnt want to be with this person. There was only one way out and I had to take it.

Emma's POV

I went to the bed and breakfast and sat on my bed as Henry played his video games on his bed.

"I want to remember him, but I cant." I say.

"Mom he loves you and besides I told Robin and Regina about who really did this to you." Henry says.

"You know who?" I ask.

"Yes. I saw Milah leave a note on Killian's door telling him to forget you and be hers or she will kill you for real next time." He says.

"So where is she now?" I ask.

"Arrested. Im gonna tell Killian when I meet with him at the docks later. Would you like to come?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'd like that." I say.

Once night fall hit Henry and I went to the docks, but we didnt see Killian anywhere.

"Where is he? He is never late." Henry says.

"Henry its....Oh my god what is he doing?" I ask.

Henry and I both look at the pier platform thing. There was Killian and he looked as if he was gonna jump in the cold water.

"Killian! Dont!" Henry yells.

But it was to late Killian had jumped in the water. When a minute past and he didnt appear back up I felt a tear streaming down my face and thats when I remembered him and all he has done for Henry and I. I have to save him... I have to say the man I love.

A/N: Okay Oncers its Once Day today. Remember its on ABC Tonight at 8pm. If you can watch it LIVE. You should that way we get the views up. The more views we have the more likely another season. If another season we might get more Emma which means more CaptainSwan. So remember to watch it LIVE. Oh and Happy Once Day Everyone.