Chapter 36

Emma's POV

When Killian was in the water I had to follow after him. I just remember him so I cant lose him. I dove into the water and I couldnt see him.

"Mom! Have you found him?" Henry asks me when I popped up.

"No. Im going back down." I say.

I dove back down and found actually found him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"Oh you got him. Here let me help." Henry says helping me pull Killian out of the water.

I got out of the water and noticed that Killian wasnt breathing.

"No! Killian dont you die on me." I say.

I gave him CPR and he didnt move or breathe. I gave him mouth to mouth repeatedly just to save him.

"Mom stop I think its to late." Henry says.

"No it cant be. Killian please come back to me." I say and kiss him one last time.

I pushed my hands in his chest just one more time and this time he coughed up water and then opened his eyes.

"Swan... Is that you?" Killian questions.

"Yes its me. Im right here and I remember you. I love you so much Killian and Im so happy that your gonna be okay." I say and kiss him again.

Henry helped me get Killian on his feet and we took him home. We placed Killian in his bed and I just looked at him laying there.

"You did it mom. You remembered him and you woke him up. Now go and be with him I'll see you both in the morning." Henry says.

Killian's POV

I laid in the bed and Emma came in the room and sat beside him. I saw how upset she was so I grabbed her hand.

"Swan Im so sorry. I shouldnt have done that. I just didnt know how to live without you." I tell her.

"So you thought drowning was a good idea. What if I remembered you and the realized you were died? How do you think that would make me feel?" She asks me.

"Love Im so sorry. Im now here with you because you saved me. I love you Emma please dont be upset with me." I say.

"Im not upset. I just dont want to go through that ever again. Do you promise me to never do this again?" She asks me.

"Im promise my love. I will never put you in this position ever again." I say.

"Good... Now are you still alittle out of it or do you think you can show me your promise in another way?" She questions tugging on my shirt.

"Oh I think I have enough energy to do that." I say.

She smiled and climb above me and well lets just say we didnt need our clothes for what comes next.