Chapter 16

Emma's POV

When we got the results everything seemed to fall into place. Killian and I went to Granny's and Henry joined us when he got off of school.

"Hey mom, hey Killian how'd it go?" Henry asks us.

"Well your mother will be just fine. Her ribs are healing very nicely." Killian says.

"Well thats good news, but what about the baby thing." Henry says.

"Oh yeah that. I think Emma would like to tell you. It seems she forgot about something." Killian says.

"I dont understand." Henry says.

"Im not pregnant. Actually I cant get pregnant for about 6 more months." I say.

"So your not pregnant?" Henry asks.

"Yep. Theres no baby and I cant be happier." I say.

"I think we all are glade there is no baby. I know I am." Henry says.

It was a relief that Im not with child. I dont want another child until I find someone who I love and never wants to leave me. I just cant believe I forgot that 6 months ago I got on a birth control that they implant inside me that last a year. Everything is now good I dont have to worry to about taking care of another child.

Killian's POV

When Whale told us that Emma wasnt having a baby I think I was more happier about it then Emma. I dont think if Emma was pregnant I would have staid around. Im just glade she isnt and so is her son.

"Hey Killian what are you doing in here?" Henry asks as he walked into the shed.

"Oh Im thinking about making this like a place where if someone needs quiet or something they could come out here. What do you think?" I ask him.

"I think will need some help." He says.

"Thanks lad. So I have to ask do you not want your mom to ever give you a sibling?" I ask him.

"I just didnt want my father to be a father of another. I do want her to have another child one day, but I want it to be with someone who will never hurt her, me, or the baby." He says.

"Well thats the same thing your mother said. One day your mother will find someone who loves not just her, but you as well. Then when that happens I think your family will be complete." I say.

"Umm Killian that would be amazing, but there is one thing that has been on my mind. Okay here I go..... Why havent you and my mom every tried to be together. I mean its obvious that you both are in love with each other. So why havent you two been together?" He asks me.

I didnt know what to say because I dont have an answer I mean I've known Emma for a long time and I did care about her. Henry has a good question why havent Emma and I gave us a shot. Oh yeah thats because Emma would never actually love me.