Chapter 14

Killian's POV

After she has been in the hospital for a few days they finally let Emma go and they sent her records back to Storybrooke.

"Okay Swan we have to get on the road." I say to her.

"You try walking with hurt ribs and no one to help you." She says.

"Well if you wouldnt have bit him he would still be helping you." Henry says.

"Lad as true as that is lets not anger your mother. Swan let me help." I say.

"I dont need help." Emma says, but she and I both knew that she did.

I got out of the car and helped Emma into the car. I even buckled her up because she was still in pain right now. While I was doing so Henry was laughing.

"Henry stop laughing at your mother. You have to remember she has very embarrassing photos of you growing up." I say.

"Oh yeah thats right I do. Say how would you like your bath time photos to somehow be sent to Violet." Emma says.

"Fine I'll be good." Henry says.

He just started playing on his phone and Emma mouthed the words thank you to me. I got back into the car and started driving it was now time to go back to where we all belong.

Emma's POV

I know I'll heal I just dont want to be pregnant with Neal's baby. Thats all that has been in my head for the last hour of the drive and I think Killian noticed.

"Swan you okay?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah Im fine." I say.

"No your not, but if you say so then it must be true." He says.

When you have been around someone for years they just know you and Killian well he knows me better then anyone.

"I just cant be pregnant with Neal's baby. I always thought that if I had another kid it would be with someone I love not this way." I say.

"Emma, we dont know if your pregnant or not. Lets just take this one day at a time. Once we know whether or not your with child we will cross that bridge with we get to it." Killian says.

He was right I can stress about something that might not even happen. I just need to focus on getting better and then will see if Im with child or not.