Chapter 11

Emma's POV

Neal left and he hadnt returned which told me he was headed to Storybrooke. Henry better be safe and of harms way. Though I know Henry went to Killian and I know Killian will keep him safe. As for me Im locked in a room and I can barely move because Neal kicked my ribs and beat me so bad that it hurts to breathe. I just hope that my son is safe and that someone comes to my rescue soon. Because if not and Neal comes back I believe he will definitely kill me.

Killian's POV

I couldnt sleepy last night all I could think about was Emma and if she was safe. It scares me to think that she could be in danger.

"Killian? Are you okay?" Henry asks me.

"Just fine lad. Now I know this will be hard for you, but you need to tell me everything that happened." I say.

"Well all my mom wanted to do was talk to him. Then he offered us to stay and at first is was fine. Then we realized it wasnt home and that we wanted to leave. Thats when he got mad. He wouldnt let us leave he trapped us. He began to be abusive more to my mom then me because she got herself in front of me. Killian I also think he forces her to do stuff that she doesnt want to do. Please you have to do something." He says.

"Dont worry I will find away to save your mother from him, but just in case he tries to go back after you. I want you to stay with Regina and Robin they will keep you safe." I say.

"But...." He starts.

"No buts, Im already having to save your mother from him and I dont know what I would do if he got you again. Now please just do this." I say.

"Okay if it means that much to you I will, but take my mom's car that way he wont search the town for me." He says.

I had to get to Emma and I had to get to her now. If anything is to happen to her or Henry I could never live with myself. I care about them too much to lose. Once Henry gave me a map to where Emma was he decided to walk to Regina's. I got a bag of my clothes and I got into Emma's bug. It was time to get Emma. It was time to make the Swan safe again.