Chapter 18

Emma's POV

I just looked around as Killian looked at me confused about what was happening. I tried to avoid eye contact with Killian, but he just looked at me.

"Swan? Why are you staring at me?" Killian asks.

"Well I was wondering if you would...." I say, but the door bell rang.

"Just a second Swan." Killian says.

When he opened the door it was that girl that he had helped awhile back. What the hell was this chick doing here.

"Hey Killian... So I was wondering if you would want to go out some time?" That chick asks.

Oh this chick had some nerve to come to my house and ask my man... I mean my friend out on a date. Killian on the other hand just stood there not saying anything. Henry just looked at me and it seemed he was wanting me to interfere.

"Well Milah I would...." Killian starts but I cut him off.

"No! He doesnt want to go out on a date you. Now go. Go away. Shoo." I say to her.

"Excuse me? I wasnt asking you. Now Killian what do you say?" Milah asks.

"I already told you no. He doesnt want to now go." I say.

"Swan... Just stop it." Killian says.

"Yeah just stop." Milah says.

I just looked at him and then I looked at that Milah and she gave me a bratty smile at me. I just rushed upstairs I heard the door close and footsteps coming upstairs. I guess Killian is getting ready for his date.

Killian's POV

I knocked on Emma's door and then walked back in. She seemed upset and I needed to talk to her.

"Swan Milah is gone." I tell her.

"And let me guess your going out with her." Emma says sarcastically.

"No. I told her no. Then your son told me that you only snapped because you wanted to ask me to go out with you.... So Emma Swan will you go on a date with me?" I ask her.

Her frown turned into a smile and she nodded at me. Well it looks like Im going on a date with my best friend. Now its time to see if we can be more then friends. I really wish we can because I dont know what I will do with out her.