Chapter 19

Killian's POV

Its been about a week since I asked Emma out on a date, but we havent gone on one because she has been working weird hours because she doesnt have help. I dont mind having the date pushed back, but I think Emma is having a hard time with it considering that it was her who wanted the date before I did.

"Hey how come you and my mom havent went out yet?" Henry asks.

"Well lad she is super busy with work and I have been busy with the shed thing. Though does she seem mad about it?" I ask him.

"Well who knows how long she has been waiting to go out with you. So yeah she seems pretty mad." He says.

"You know what I think I have an idea how to help her. I want you to go to Robin and ask him if he is willing to fill in for Emma tonight. Then come back and I'll tell you my plan." I say.

As he left to go talk to Robin I made a picnic. It took awhile, but once the basket was packed Henry came back.

"Robin said he'd do it." He tells me

"Great now lad there is one more thing I need you to do." I say.

I told him what to do and I left the house. Lets see how this all plays out.

Emma's POV

Robin told me he was gonna help me tonight and after that I got a call from Henry saying there was weird activity happening at the beach. I went to check it out and to my surprise it was Killian and he had a picnic waiting.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I asked you out, but we havent had time and now we do. Robin is covering for you tonight. So do you like this surprise?" Killian asks me.

"This is perfect. Thank you Killian this means alot." I say.

"Now have a seat and grab a glass of wine." He says.

I sat down beside him and we talk for a long time. Since we knew each other it wasnt weird or awkward.

"Wow it is so beautiful out here." I say.

"Yeah, but its not as beautiful as you.... Oh my god that was so cheesy. Im sorry." He says.

"It wasnt cheesy it was cute. I really like how you did this for me. I love this thank you." I say to him.

"Your very welcome Swan." He says.

It was in that moment that we leaned in and our lips met. It was the first kiss Killian and I ever shared and I hope it wont be the last.