Chapter 30

Killian's POV

When we arrived in New York both Emma and Henry were on edge cause last time they both were in the city they were being hurt by Neal.

"Hey you guys Neal is locked up he cant hurt either of you." I say to them.

"But since there was barely any proof he could be out sooner then we want." Emma says.

"Yeah what if he comes for us?" Henry asks.

"Okay listen to me if he ever tries to hurt either of you I promise I will be right there to protect you. Now shall we have some fun?" I ask them.

"Yeah I guess we are." Emma says.

"Good now lets forget about Neal and do our own thing." I say.

We went everywhere that we could in New York that was in a good walking distance. They both still feared Neal coming back, but they have nothing to fear. As the day turned to night Emma was cold so I wrapped her up in my jacket. She smiled at me and I knew this was where I was meant to be forever.

Emma's POV

After Killian got us back to the hotel I laid in his arms not wanting to move. I know this place reminds me of when Neal hurt both Henry and I, but I knew that right here with Killian I was safe.

"Killian... Pst.. Killian." I say.

"Yeah Swan?" Killian questions.

"If Neal ever does come back you promise me that you will protect Henry over me." I say.

"Not a chance Swan. If Neal comes back Im protecting both of you. I wont let him separate mother and son. If anything I will give my life for you and your son." He says.

"Killian I love you." I say.

"I love you too, but Swan he will never come near your son or you ever again. I promise." He says.

One Year later.

As I was on my way home driving in the rain I saw someone standing in the street. The next thing I knew it was gun fire and everything went black.

A/N: Okay Oncers its Once Day today. Remember its on ABC Tonight at 8pm. If you can watch it LIVE. You should that way we get the views up. The more views we have the more likely another season. If another season we might get more Emma which means more CaptainSwan. So remember to watch it LIVE. Oh and Happy Once Day Everyone.