Chapter 26

Killian's POV

Emma had fallen asleep in my arms and when I awoke she was still sleeping. So I moved away slowly not wanting to wake her and then I headed downstairs.

"Hey what happened to you guys yesterday? Regina and Robin wouldnt tell me anything. And why did you send me over there?" Henry asks.

"Your mother did something alittle crazy and I had to get you out of the house just incase something didnt go as planned." I say.

"What does that mean? What arent you telling me?" He asks.

"Lad I think its best you hear this from your mother. Believe me what she did was good and her planned worked, but she kept me in the dark until I was told what happened by Robin and Regina. Thats when I sent you with them and waited for her. Now lad it really is your mother's place to say." I tel him.

"Just answer me this. Does it have to do with my dad?" He asks.

I didnt want to answer that question, but it didnt look like I had to because Emma was making her way downstairs.

Emma's POV

I woke up not in Killian's arms and at first I was worried. I walked downstairs and heard Henry and him talking. When Henry asked Killian if what I did had to do with his father I had o step in.

"Yes Henry what happened had to do with your father." I say.

"What? Mom what happened?" Henry asks.

"Your father threatened to kill Killian if he didnt let us go. Killian being well Killian would die before he let anything happen to us. I had to stop your father before we lost everything. So I tricked him into confessing and had Robin waiting to arrest him. Killian wasnt to fond of my plan, but I had to do it to protect those I care about." I say.

"Mom he could have hurt you. He could have did something horrible." Henry says.

"Lad calm down. Her plan was successful. Everyone is safe its gonna be okay." Killian says.

"What if he gets free? I mean what does he have a year maybe two years. He'll come after us." Henry says.

"And if he does we'll be ready." I say.

"He wont hurt you or your mother ever again. If he gets free then I will protect the two of you. Your safe for now lad and thats all that matters okay." Killian says.

Henry just looked at him nodded and went upstairs. Killian walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. Things will be better now or at least I hope.