Chapter 20

Emma's POV

After dinner last night Killian and I walked home. He held me close to him and when we got home he kissed me good night. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face knowing that Killian and I can make each other happy.

"Good Morning Swan." Killian says as I walked downstairs.

"Good Morning." I say.

"Now I made breakfast, but I really have to go, but I'll see you later." He says and kissed my head.

As he walked out I just watched him as I bit my lip.

"Mom.. Mom...Mom!" Henry yelled at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You look happy. So Im going to ask. How was the date last night?" He asks me.

"It went great. I just want to take this slow just so I dont lose him." I say.

"Mom its Killian I dont think you'll ever lose him." He says.

I knew Henry was right I could never lose a man who not only took me in, but also took my son in. Killian is way better for me then that asshole Neal. Now I know I will never be hurt because Killian will never hurt me or my son.

Killian's POV

I had to lie to Emma about work, well it was work just work for the shed. Now that Emma and I are starting something new I think we will be okay.

"Hey Killian." Regina says.

"Hey Regina. What brings you here?" I ask her.

"This is a paint shop and Im repainting my kitchen. What are you doing? And how was your date with Emma?" She asks.

"Im redoing the shed. As for Emma and I it was the perfect date. I think this is gonna work." I say.

"Well if it was bound to happen sooner or later." She says.

"Be quiet." I say.

After getting the paint I went to the shed and Henry was waiting for me. Since Emma went to work we had all day to finish. Then once Emma got home we waited for her outside the shed.

"Why do you two look guilty?" Emma asks.

"Killian planned a surprise for you and I just helped." Henry says.

"Now love closes your eyes." I say.

She did as I said and when she was able to open them again she saw what I had did with the shed.

"This is amazing." Emma says.

"Just as you are love." I say.

"Okay Im gonna go before you two start kissing." Henry says.

"Then you better run." Emma says.

She grabbed me by my jacket and kissed me. Everything was fine until we heard someone clear their throat and we came face to face with someone neither of us wanted to see...... Neal.

A/N: Im thinking about starting two new Captain Swan Stories that will only be posted on Saturday's and Sunday's. Im not sure if Im really gonna do this, but let me know what you think. If enough of you think its a good idea then I'll start them not this up coming weekend, but the following weekend. Let me know what you think about this.

Thanks.