Chapter 3

Emma's POV

I had to get to work extra early today since Graham will be trying to work today and I have to help him. I got ready and I had about 10mins to eat something and drink some coffee and when I went downstairs Killian had made me pancakes and a cup a coffee.

"You didnt have to do this." I say.

"No I did you need a good breakfast in the morning. Also I will bring you lunch again just text me what you want and while you'll have it and I'll be there." Killian says.

"What would I do without you?" I ask him.

"Be somewhere else and things would have been harder then they were." He says.

"Thanks again Jones. Really I owe you." I say.

"No you dont owe me a thing. As long as you and your son are safe you wont owe me anything." He says.

He handed me my badge and then my car keys. Seriously what would I do without him. I left the house and went to work were I saw Graham.

"You shouldnt be here." I say.

"Emma please this is my job and I will do this until I die." Graham says.

"And you will die if you dont take a break." I say to him.

"Like you care anyway." He says.

"Whats that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"You never visited me in the hospital and you havent even let me meet your son. What kind of Girlfriend are you?" He questions.

"Look Im sorry Regina had me working like crazy. As for the Henry thing I dont want any guy around until I know I can trust him." I say.

"So you and I date for 2years and yet you cant trust me to be around your son, but Killian can always be around him." He says.

He got so worked up that he started to have a heart attacked. I called the ambulance and they took him away. I just dont understand why Graham is so jealous of Killian.

Killian's POV

When I got home from work Henry was sitting at the dinning room table and was doing homework.

"Hey lad Graham had a heart attack on the job so your mom will work later then usual." I tell him.

"Oh poor Graham. So pizza again?" Henry asks.

"No I was thinking we go to Granny's and then bring your mom some when we're done." I say.

"Cool I'll go get my jacket and we'll go." He says.

"Okay hurry up." I say.

As he walked upstairs there was a knock on the door and when I answered it I stood there in shock. As I tried to process this it was stopped when I heard Henry's voice.

"Dad?" Henry questions.

"Hey pal. Hey Killian can I come in?" Neal asks.

"No." Henry says and slams the door in his face.

Henry ran upstairs and slammed the door shut. I then reopened the door and when I was about to say something to Neal I saw Emma's car pull up.

"Swan I thought you were working late." I say.

"I wanted to see Henry. What the hell are you doing here?" Emma asks Neal.

"I missed you and Henry could you both please take me back." Neal says.

Emma shoved past him and pulled me into the house before slamming the door. She then walked up to her room and slammed that door as well. I looked out the window and saw Neal leaving. I guess I should have read his letter before locking it away in the drawer.