Chapter 28

Killian's POV

Emma and I decided it would fun to go on a small road trip for the weekend. We would drive about 6 or 7 hours to New York just to have some quality time just the three of us.

"Okay Im all packed." Henry says handing me his bag.

"Henry if you Xbox is in this back your mother will flip." I tell him.

"But Killian Im gonna need something to do while your doing my mother." He says.

"Ummm.... Take it out and cover it with the blanket." I say.

"Okay." He says.

I walked back inside the house and Emma was sitting on the couch with her bags next to her feet and she looked mad.

"Swan are you okay?" I ask.

"Your little tramp left you a message on the Machine. I deleted it, but she basically said Im not good enough for you." She says in a jealous tone.

"Well she's right. Your not good enough for me." I say.

"Im gonna kill you for saying that." She says standing up.

"Love its true. Your not good enough for me. Your perfect for me." I say.

"Your lucky that was very sweet. Sweet enough that I wont have to kill you. Also I love you very much and if that whore calls again I'll kill her." She says and wraps arms around me.

"Sounds like a plan love and I love you too." I say.

I gave her a kiss and all I could think about was spending this time with her and Henry.

Emma's POV

My lips on Killian's was my safe place its were I knew my heart would never be broken. Things seemed fine until Henry spoke.

"Umm cant you two do that later." Henry says.

"Right we should hit the road." I say pulling away from Killian.

"Aye love. Lets go." Killian says as we all walk out.

"Just so you know I know Henry took his Xbox with him." I say to Killian.

"Well what else is he suppose to do while Im doing you?" He questions.

"Very true Jones. Very True." I say.

We all got into the car and we were on our way for a nice time out of the town. Though I have a weird feeling that something about this trip will either make us all closer or make something end. Ehh I guess I'll just ignore the feeling its probably all in my head anyway.... Right?