Chapter 33

Emma's POV

I was let out of the hospital a couple days ago and I dont remember much. Though I do remember living in Storybrooke once Henry was two. I think I live in a house, but Im not quite sure. As I walked around trying to regain my memories I saw my son with some man I have never seen before in my life and it frightened me.

"Oh Hey Mom.... This is Killian Jones he was just helping me fix the flat tire on my bike." Henry says.

"Ohh.. Well okay then." I say.

"Well lad your bike is all fixed." This Killian guy says.

"Thanks Killian." Henry says.

As Henry and I walked away I felt that man staring at me. Once we turned the corner I was really upset with Henry.

"What the hell were you thinking! You dont know that man." I say to him.

"Yes I do and so do you. He was there for you years before I was born. He took us in when I was two. He saved us from my father. He is like my father. You love him and he loves you. That man is nothing but good to us and you have to remember that." He says.

I thought long and hard about what Henry was saying. He must of had wanted to say that since I got out of the hospital. I want to remember the life I had, but I cant. If this Killian guy was apart of it then I really want to try and remember that life.

Killian's POV

Emma didnt remember me and seeing her was to hard. I know her seeing me with her kid probably scared her. I looked around the house and thought about all the fun times we all shared here as well a family. I missed them without Emma and Henry in my life I have nothing.

"Killian...." Henry says knocking on the door.

"What can I do for you lad?" I ask him.

"I yelled at her earlier because I want her to remember you and the life she had. Now I think she wants to help my dad out." He says.

"Henry you listen to me okay. You go home and keep her away from any chance of contacting your father. Right now the prison doesnt take calls and all lawyers offices are closed for the night, but you have to keep an eye out just incase. If she drops all the charges on him he will come after you guys and I cant let that happen." I say.

"I dont think I can do this. This is something only you can do." He says.

"I cant help her right now this is up to you lad. Now go." I say.

He looked alittle unsure on how to help her, but I knew he could do. As he left I noticed that Milah chick across the street and I think I know who hurt my Emma.