Chapter 13

Emma's POV

Killian had taken me to the hospital and since then I have been laying in a bed for about 2 hours and wondering what everything looks like. Henry just sat in the chair next to me and he seemed to just be freaking out.

"Hey kid Im sure Im fine. You dont need to worry." I say.

"I know that mom. Its just what would happen if you were to die?" He asks me.

"Hey lad lets not talk about stuff like that." Killian says walking in.

"No Killian its fine he has a right to ask." I say.

"Well then what is to happen to me if you die before I turn 18?" Henry asks.

"Well its been the same arrangement since you were two. If anything ever happens to me you will go into the care of Killian." I say.

"And you father will not be able to take you away because he lost his rights to you and your mother has every right to say where you go if she ever does die." Killian adds.

Henry then seemed to calm down. I think all he needed was to know that he would be in good hands if anything was to ever happen to me.

Killian's POV

When the doctors came back to the room they said Emma had some broken ribs and that all her other test came back good, but their was one test Emma was gonna have to take in about two weeks or more that made her very nervous.

"Henry would you please go and see how long it will take before I can go?" Emma asks.

"Sure thing mom." Henry says before he walks out.

She then turned to me and started crying.

"Hey Swan its okay. Your gonna be just fine." I say as I walk up to her.

"No Im not I dont want to have another child with him. Killian I dont want to be pregnant." She says crying.

"Shhh Swan. Its okay. We have to wait a couple weeks before we know for sure. Then whatever the outcome is Im with you 100%. You'll never be alone as long as Im alive." I say and sit beside her on the bed.

I just pulled her close to me and kissed her head. She just needs to know that Im beside her 100% and that I will never ever leave her as long as I live.

Father Figure On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara