Chapter 21

Killian's POV

Emma was frighten with Neal right in front of us. I moved her behind me and kept her at a distance from Neal.

"I should have known Henry would have come to you and that you would have gone to save Emma." Neal says.

"Well what was I suppose to do let you harm them. Henry was terrified, Emma was freaking out, and now you have come her to what? Threaten me to give them up. Not a chance in hell." I say.

"They dont belong to you. They belong to me." He says.

"Their people they dont belong to anyone. God whats wrong with you? Leave them alone. If they want to go with you then I wont stand in their way." I say.

"Well then Emma, Come along grab Henry and lets go." He says.

"No! Im not going anywhere with you after what you did. I highly doubt Henry will go with you either. You had your chance with us and never again will we give you another chance." Emma says.

"Your only saying that because he kissed you. While trying to make you think you want to be with him when you clearly dont." Neal says.

"Actually I kissed him. It turns out that this is where Im meant to be. So go away before I arrest you." Emma says stepping in front of me.

"You wouldnt dare to arrest me?" Neal says.

"Then you clearly dont know Emma as well as you liked to think." I say.

Neal just gave me a dirty look and he just grabbed Emma's arm and Emma looked at me in fear.

Emma's POV

Neal grabbed my arm and it was a tight grip and Killian came closer to me as I reached out to grab his hand. He grabbed my hand and Neal's grip tightened around my arm.

"Let me Go!" I yell.

"Neal let her go. She doesnt want you to touch her." Killian says.

As I had Killian's hand and tried to move closer to him then Henry walked out and seeing his father made him snap.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?" Henry asks.

"Taking you both back." Neal says.

"No! We dont want to be with you. Now let go of my mom and leave us alone. No one wants you here." Henry says.

"Henry... Wait." Neal says.

Neal let go of my arm and Killian pulled me close to him. Henry just walked inside and Killian followed after him. As Neal stood in the yard and I stood on the porch I just looked at him.

"You should leave and never come back. We dont want you in our lives and you cant blame Killian for it. This was all your fault and if I see you again you will be arrested." I say and slam the door.

I didnt want to bother Killian and Henry talking, but I knew one thing. If anyone is to calm Henry down after a run in with his father its Killian, because Henry trust Killian with this kind of stuff. Im just glad Henry has someone to really talk to and I wouldnt have it any other way.