Chapter 12

Killian's POV

As I drove all I could think about was Emma. Was she safe? Is she gonna be safe? Was Neal gonna hurt her? All these thought ran though my head and I almost crashed the car by not looking before I changed lanes.

"Hey watch out!" Henry yells from the backseat.

"Dare god! Henry what the hell is wrong with you! I told you to stay in Storybrooke." I say to him.

"I know, but this is my mother we are talking about." He says.

"I cant believe you stowed away, but I understand. Now buckle up." I say.

"So your not mad that Im here?" He asks.

"No Im not mad. If I was in your position I would have done the same thing. Now lad I think its time we safe your mother." I say.

Henry being here wasnt planned, but now if I have to face Neal I know there is someone to get Emma out safely.

Emma's POV

Neal hasnt returned and I still was alone until I heard the sound of a car. I didnt know who it was or if this was a rescue or my death.

"Mom!" Henry said coming in.

"Henry get out of here I told you to leave and get help." I say to him.

"I did now get up." He says.

"Hun I cant move. Your father hurt me to bad that I cant move." I say.

"Killian! Get in here!" He yells.

I just looked at him and then I saw Killian.

"Oh Swan are you okay?" Killian asks.

"Well lets see I cant move and I can barely breathe." I tell him.

"Okay we are getting you out of here." He says.

Killian picked me up and carried me out to the car. He placed me in the backseat and him and Henry climbed up front.

"Hey where are we going?" Henry asks.

"We are taking your mother to a hospital." Killian says.

"I dont need to go to the hospital." I say.

"Swan you cant move and you cant breathe your going to a doctor and thats final." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

I knew arguing with Killian would be pointless and he was right we had to get me some help. Im just glade to be with my son and Killian and not lying on the floor waiting for Neal to come back. Oh once he sees Im not there he is gonna come after us. Though I may feel like theres danger Im sure Killian will never let anything bad happen to Henry and I ever again.