Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Its been about a month since we left and its been a month since I regretted leaving Killian in the first place. Henry and I have been trying to find ways to leave, but every time we do Neal catches us and starts beating us. Its like we are his dogs and he wants us to obey. Though I have been taking more hits then Henry because I dont want him to hurt my son.

"Mom, are you okay? Your bleeding." Henry says.

"Im fine its just my mouth." I say.

"Mom Im scared." Henry says.

"Sweets I know." I say.

"Hey mom has he forced himself on you?" He asks.

"I dont want to talk about it. Listen to me when he comes in I'll attack him and I want you to get into my car and drive far away and once you feel like your somewhere safe you go get help. Do you understand me?" I ask him.

"But... What will he do to you?" He asks.

"It doesnt matter as long as your safe. I will be fine." I say.

When Neal came to check on us I attacked him as planned and Henry got out. Once Neal realized this he started kicking me in ribs. When he walked out I heard another car start. I just hope Henry finds a safe place before Neal catches him.

Killian's POV

Its been a month a freaking month and all I could do was drink. I went to work and when I came home to an empty house with no Emma and no Henry I always reach for the rum bottle.

"So you havent heard for either of them?" Regina asks.

"Nope. I dont think I ever will." I say.

"Look if you want to talk about all this Im sure Archie will help you." She says.

"No thanks. I already have an idea how to help myself." I say.

"Okay." She says.

After talking to her I went home and to my surprise I saw Emma's car parked outside. When I rushed in I didnt see her or Henry.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" I ask.

"Killian! Oh thank god. I need your help." Henry says and gave me a quick hug.

"Henry wheres your mother?" I ask him.

"In trouble. In huge trouble. Please help us." He says.

"Of course I will." I say to him.

I noticed a few bumps and marks on his arms and saw he was exhausted. So I told him in the morning we will talk and find away to help Emma once he find away to explain whats going on. Although He may be here, but Emma's isnt here and that makes me very worried and scared that something bad has happened to her.