Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I couldnt help but hug Killian the other day because I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. Though I think Killian thought it was very weird because he has been keeping a strange distance from me.

"Mom I cant find Killian. Do you know where he is?" Henry asks.

"No I havent seen him since last night. Why do you need him?" I ask.

"He was gonna give me a to Violet's for a project." He says.

"Oh I could give you a ride if you liked." I say.

"Nah thats okay. I really wanted Killian to do it. I'll just walk." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

He gave me a hug and then he walked out. I bet I know why Henry wanted Killian to take him. Ugh I wonder where Killian went.

Killian's POV

I left out of Storybrooke because I had to talk to Neal about Emma and Henry. I just had to talk to him and find out why he came to town in the first place. Then I decided to head back to the town. I couldnt face Neal because I knew if I did he would tell Emma everything. As I was on my way back to town I saw someone walking and decided to pull over.

"Are you lost?" I ask.

"Yeah can you help me?" The woman asks.

"Sure hop in." I say and opened the door.

"Thank you." She says.

Since we wernt to far from town I drove her into Storybrooke and stopped at the bed and breakfast.

"You can stay here the night." I say.

"Thanks your the first kind person to help me." She says.

"There was nothing to it. Im Killian." I say.

"Im Milah." She says.

"Well Milah. Welcome to Storybrooke." I say.

She got out of my car and as I began to drive away I noticed Emma was across the street and boy did she look very sad as if she was about to cry. I got out of my car, but as soon as I did she got into her car and drove off. All I did was help someone in need. Why would that make Emma sad? Ugh Women.