Chapter 17

Killian's POV

After the conversation with Henry and me not knowing what to do about this whole Emma thing. Now every time I see her I cant help, but act weird and I cant understand why.

"Umm Killian.... Are you okay?" Emma asks me.

"Yeah... Uhhh... Just fine." I say.

"Are you sure? You seem off." She says.

"Well.... Maybe your off..." I say.

"Okay..... Well I need to get to work. I'll see you later." She says.

As she walked out I just watched her drive away and all I could do stare at the car as she drove away.

"Cant help but think about what I said about my mom huh?" Henry asks me.

"Well I cant help but think about it and now its making me act weird." I say.

"Look while you go figure out how to make the shed a cool place to relax and surprise my mom with it. Im going to the library to study." He says.

"Okay lad." I say.

As he walked away still the thought of Emma came to mind. I love her or at least I think I do. Though I dont know how to talk to her about it. What if she hates me and never wants to be around me again? I cant lose her and Henry again.

Emma's POV

Killian has been acting so weird lately and I dont know what I did. Well its not that weird because I actually think its cute. As I began to work Henry walked in.

"What brings you here?" I ask him.

"I have to ask you something about Killian?" He asks me.

"What about him?" I asks.

"I think you like him. So my question is do you want to be more then friends with Killian?" He asks me.

"Oh... Why... Would you ask that?" I ask.

"Because I think he likes you too. Look mom I want you happy and after everything with dad, your ribs, and thinking you were pregnant. All I want is to see you happy and I think Killian will make you happy." He says.

"You know what between you and me I believe Killian will make me happy too. You know what when I get home Im just gonna go for it. Thanks to the confidence." I say.

This was gonna be it and I cant back down even my son wants to see me happy. Once I got off work I went home and saw Killian making dinner and Henry was playing video games. When Henry saw me he gave me a thumbs up. I walked into the kitchen and Killian turned to me. This was it theres no turning back now. Its time to see if my best friend of many years is willing to be more then just friends.