Chapter 23

Emma's POV

The next morning I woke up in Killian's arms. The thoughts of last night played in my head. Killian's loving touch was all over my body and all I could do was smile. I have never felt so safe durning sex in my life. Killian was still next to me and I smiled at him. He is so peaceful when he sleeps.

"Killian have you seen my.... OH DEAR GOD!" Henry yells and runs out.

"Well thats one way to wake up in the morning." Killian says.

"Yeah. I guess I should go talk to him." I say.

"Are you sure? I could do it if you like." He says.

"I dont think this is something he will want to talk to you about." I say.

"Very well." He says.

I got on one of Killian's shirts and walked downstairs because Henry wasnt in his room.

"Henry there you are. I guess we should talk about what you witnessed." I say.

"Mom I get it you and Killian are together and you slept together. I just wasnt expecting to see clothes all over the floor and you two all wrapped up with no clothes on." He says.

"So do you have any questions or something?" I ask.

"No and I rather never talk about this again." He says.

He walked out of the house and went for a walk I get it he needs time to process.

Killian's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Emma in my clothes and so I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

"How'd it go?" I ask while kissing her neck.

"Well it went fine. He just never wants to ever talk about it." She says.

"You know since he is gone... We could have some morning fun." I say still kissing her neck.

"Well I wish I could, but just coming downstairs was hard. I cant feel my insides." She says and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'll carry you." I say.

"Well then two the bedroom Jones." She says.

I lifted her up and kissed her and then carried her upstairs. Now I just hope Henry doesnt see this because this will be even more traumatizing then just seeing his mother in my bed. This would scar him definitely for life.