Chapter 7

Killian's POV

Yesterday was weird and when Emma came home that night she wouldnt talk to me and this morning she didnt seem to be more then happy to avoid me. I really dont know what is wrong with her.

"Killian are you and my mom fighting?" Henry asks.

"No we arnt or I dont think we are. All I know is that she is mad at me for no reason." I tell him.

"Should I be worried that I will never see you again?" He asks.

"No I wouldnt think that. All I did was help some random woman and she saw me." I say.

"Uhh Killian you were helping another woman?" He asks.

"Yeah why?" I question.

"Well I dont really know for sure, but I think she might think your gonna disappear on her for another." He says.

"Okay Im gonna go talk to her. You do your homework or something. I'll be right back." I say to him.

"Umm okay." He says.

Emma needs to know that I would never ever disappear on her not ever. Why on earth would she think that?

Emma's POV

I just dont know how to talk to Killian about what happened yesterday. Though to be honest I really dont know what came of me yesterday. Why was I so upset about this? It was probably nothing with him and that girl, but I couldnt help to feel betrayed.

"So you gonna talk to me or do I have to do all the talking?" Killian questions walking into the sheriff station.

"Umm Im not sure what to say." I say.

"Well Henry seems to think that we are fighting and that he will never see me around again. Though he says that you might think I'll disappear on you just because I was helping some other woman." He says.

"Well are you?" I ask.

"Am I what?" He questions.

"Are you gonna disappear from my life to help her?" I ask.

"I highly doubt it. No matter what Emma you have to remember I took you and your son in. I would never think of disappearing on you or Henry." He says.

"Well I guess I just got scared cause you did it to Regina. I thought you would do it to me too." I say.

"I did it to Regina because she found Robin and he helps her. I could never disappear on you Swan." He says.

"Well then I guess Im no longer mad at you." I say.

"Well thats good. What do you say to picking up Henry and going to Granny's." He suggest.

"That sounds fun." I say.

"Well then lets go." He say.

Since it was the weekend and I really didnt need to be in Killian and I went home and Henry was playing video games inside. Killian was still outside checking the mail and I turned off the TV.

"Killian told me what you said." I say to my son.

"About the woman thing?" Henry questions.

"Well yes. Though Im more concerned about the never seeing Killian again part." I say.

"Well I was just thinking out loud." He says trying to walk away from me.

"Henry... No matter what happens between Killian and I... Like a fight or I decide to move you and me out of here. Just no matter what I will not make you stay away from him. I know you look up to him and I know you two have a close bond and that is something I will never take away. Do you understand?" I ask him.

"Yeah mom I understand." He says.

"Okay go get a jacket on its time for Granny's." I say.

As he walked upstairs I looked out the window at Killian who was just searching through the mail. Killian noticed me a smiled. He wasnt gonna leave me and Henry adores him. Come to think about it I adore him... But as a friend... Yeah as a friend.. Or possible more? Ugh why are feelings so confusing. Even if I did love Killian as more then a friend that doesnt mean he would love me back now does it. Yeah theres no way that he will ever care about me as more then a friend.