Chapter 29

Emma's POV

It was late in the night Killian was driving and Henry was asleep in the backseat. Things just seemed fine until the car started making a weird sound.

"Ummm... What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing love, but I'll pull over to make sure." Killian says.

Killian pulled the car over and got out and the moment he did I began to freak out. Killian looked at the engine and then he went to the back of the car to check on the tires.

"Well?" I question when Killian came back to the car.

"The sound seemed to be a tire. It was losing air. We are just lucky we pulled over now or who knows what would have happened." He says.

"Okay now what?" I ask.

"Im gonna class for help just stay here and I'll be right back." He says getting out of the car.

"Okay." I say.

I looked around and realized it was dark and we were in the middle of nowhere. I also dont like the fact that Killian is outside while Im in the car with my sleeping son. God Killian come back here.

Killian's POV

I called for help and the man told me it would be about an hour before he could come help us. I heard the car door open and I noticed Emma walking over to me.

"Swan get back into the car please." I say to her.

"Not without you." She says.

"Since when does the Swan get so scared?" I question.

"Killian its dark, we are lost, my son is sleeping, and you are just standing out here in the dark. I just dont like it." She says.

"Okay Swan. I'll come back to the car." I say.

We walked back to the car and I sat in my seat and just looked at Emma. I took her hand and kissed it. After about an hour she had fallen asleep and the guy came to fix the car. Once he was done things were better now. As I drove I looked at Emma asleep in the seat next to me and I looked at Henry who was sleeping in the back. Just knowing that after everything we have been through they would always be safe whenever they're with me.