Chapter 9

Killian's POV

What was I to do now they were gone and I had nothing. I went over to Regina's just because I needed someone to talk to and because she knew about the letters I think she is the only one who will know what to do.

"So they found out?" Regina asks me.

"Yes. They found out. Now they have left and I cant help, but fear that they are in danger." I say.

"Well I told you to burn the letters and I told you if Neal ever told them or something to say it could have been lost in the mail." She says.

"I know, but I know keeping them from Neal was best. I dont trust him. I think he is bad. I alway have." I say.

"I know. Though I believe that they will come back. Just let them be for now and watch. You mean to much to them to them to truly disappear from their lives." She says.

I knew she was right about everything. I just wish I wouldnt have lost them. I just dont think Neal is good for either of them and I dont know what I would do with myself if they ever were to get hurt.

Emma's POV

Henry and I just needed to go somewhere where we could just think. Though I do think Killian was just protecting us. I just hate how he lied to me.

"Mom where are we going?" Henry asks.

"We are going to talk to your father." I say.

"Mom I dont think this is what we should do at all." He says.

"Henry you were just upset about Killian lying and now you dont think we should talk to your father about all this." I say.

"I know what I said to Killian and about him, but I also think he wasnt lying when he said he was protecting us. What will happen if Dad really is a bad man? Killian will never be able to save us now." He says.

"Henry just relax we arnt in any danger." I say.

Once we got to Neal's he was shocked to see us, but he let us in. We talked and I realized that Henry and I didnt belong with him. Though when we tried to leave Neal locked us in.

"I already got you both back and I wont lose you now." Neal says.

"Neal come on just let us go. We belong in Storybrooke. Thats where our family is." I say.

"Oh please you just want to be with Killian. Well now Killian isnt here to ruin everything. Now you both are mine." He says.

Will it would seem that Killian was right. Though now Henry and I are trapped and we have no way out of this place. Great I knew I should have listened to my heart when it told me to stay with Killian. Ugh why didnt I listen to my heart.