Chapter 32

Henry's POV

When Whale told me the news I had to somehow tell Killian. Even though I knew it was gonna kill him once he finds out. I made my way over to Killian and he stood up quickly.

"My Swan is she okay?" He asks me in a state of panic.

"I think you better sit down." I say.

He sat down and I sat beside him and I knew he was gonna hold back his sadness. Though I have to tell him.

"Okay Henry what happened? What dis Whale tell you?" He asks.

"My mom is alive and she is fine. Nothing is wrong she will go back to normal once she heals." I say.

"Then why did you have me sit. I have to see her." He says standing up.

"Killian you can see her." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because she might have been shot in the shoulder, but she hit her head really hard on the wheel according to Whale." I say.

"So... What does that matter?" He asks.

"Killian when she woke up Whale asked her if she wanted to see us..." I say but stop.

"Okay continue." He says.

"She said she would like to see me, but she has no idea who you are." I tell him.

Thats when he sat back down and placed his head in his lap. I really hate being the one to tell him this.

Killian's POV

My Swan she didnt know me anymore and I dont know what to do. Hearing this was like the world was coming to an end.

"She is gonna need you now lad. Go to her." I tell Henry.

"But what about you?" He asks.

"Dont worry about me. I'll be fine." I say.

He got up and went to see his mother. My Emma didnt know me and I knew if I gave her time she would, but there was one thing that has me puzzled. Who the hell shot Emma in the first place? I know it wasnt Neal because he is in Prison all the way in Boston. Who tried to kill my Emma? I wont rest until I find the truth and until my Swan remembers me once again.