Chapter 34

Killian's POV

Its been awhile since Henry and I talked about Emma and she still hasnt remembered me. As for the Milah thing I havent seen her since that night.

"Killian! There you are!" Regina yells at me.

"Where else would I be? I live here." I say.

"I know that. Im yelling at you because Emma needs you and ifs like you forgot about her." She says.

"I havent forgot about my Swan. I just dont want to scare her." I say.

"Well shouldnt you just go and talk to her and try to get her to remember you." She says.

She was right I need to talk to my Swan. I have to get her to remember me, but something about it makes me worry that I would lose her more instead of get her back.

Emma's POV

Why do I have so many pictures of me and that Killian and I on my phone? It makes no scenes.

"Henry could you come here for a moment?" I ask him.

"Sure thing. Am I in trouble?" He asks me.

"No I just have to ask why there are photos of me and that Killian guy on my phone?" I ask.

"Because mom you love him. You guys were together and then you got in your accident. Now you cant remember the man you love." He says.

"Henry I know you keep telling me I know him, but I dont remember." I say.

"Well then go talk to him. Maybe if you actually talk to him up close you might remember him." He says.

I knew he was right so I texted Killian to meet up because if he and I are in love or something maybe I just need to see him.

"Hey Swan... I mean Emma." Killian says when he arrives at Granny's.

"Yes hi. Im sorry to have bothered you, but Henry keeps telling me you and I are together or were before this happened. Is that true?" I ask him.

I could tell he didnt know what to tell me. It was like he has alot to say, but he is to scared or something. I just need to know is my son right? Was I in love with the man sitting across from me? I guess I will never know or remember the truth without some help from. Whats his name... Oh Killian Jones.