Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Killian has been a dream that any girl would wish to have. Well as a friend that is. Im just happy I have him at a time like this. Neal was here and messed Henry up. Now that Graham has passed away I couldnt be more grateful for Killian keeping an eye on Henry while Im over worked.

"Miss.Swan we have so much of Graham's stuff to get through and your just staring at his badge." Regina says.

"So whats your point. I guess it becomes mine in about a week. I just miss him." I say.

"Well it wont be yours if you dont do what I say." She says.

"Why do you hate me? Really what did I do?" I ask.

"You stole what was mine." She says.

"Excuse me? Were you dating Graham or something?" I ask.

"No Killian. He was such a big help for me when my husband Daniel died. He took care of our daughter Violet for me, but then you came too town and took him away and now he doesnt even help me that much." She says.

"Oh Im sorry. I thought Killian introduced you to Robin who helped you out even more." I say.

"Yes, but it would have been good to still have my friend Killian around." She says.

"He's the best and I'll tell him you miss him. I never meant to still your friend away." I say.

"Anyway lets get back to what we were doing." She says.

At least now I know why she hates me. I too wouldnt know what to do without Killian by my side. He is really is a special friend.

Killian's POV

After Graham died I noticed how hurt Emma was and after Neal should up I noticed a change in Henry. When I got home Henry had friends over and they all ran out when they saw me.

"I guess your friends didnt want say hi." I say.

"I didnt think you would be here so soon." Henry says.

"Lad have a seat. Now does your mother know they were coming over?" I ask him.

"No, please dont tell her. We were just playing Video games." He says.

"I wont tell just text me next time when you have friends over. So why did they leave?" I ask.

"I think you surprised them. Look Im sorry." He says.

"Its okay." I say.

Later that night Emma came home and something weird happened. She just hugged me which was alittle weird, but I will take any hug that Swan wants to give to me.