Chapter 24

Killian's POV

Things with Emma are perfect and things with Henry was no longer weird because Emma and I are being more careful. Though I got a weird email from Neal.

"Swan can we walk?" I ask.

"Sure? Is everything okay?" She asks me.

"Umm... Neal sent me an email." I say.

"What why? What did it say?" She asks.

"I have no clue. I didnt read it." I say.

She and I walked upstairs and I we got the laptop and we sat on the bed. I opened my email and Emma read it out loud.

"I always knew you had a thing for Emma. I just never thought you would would be such a jealous loser that you would turn MY Emma and MY son against me. Im not gonna take this lightly. I promise you Killian Jones I will get you for this and then I will take my family back because you wont be able to save them when your dead. You dont know when Im coming or where so if you just give Emma and Henry back to me you will be save. Enjoy then for now because you dont have much time with them left. -Neal." Emma reads.

Emma's POV

I couldnt believe what I just read Neal wouldnt dare to hurt my Killian. I have to do something about this and something about this now. I knew Killian would die then give us to Neal. What am I going to do?

"Swan? You okay?" Killian asks.

"Yeah its fine. I promise you he wont harm you." I say.

"Emma I dont care about what happens to me as long as you and your son are safe thats all that matters to me. I love you enough to die for your happiness." He says.

"Killian I know that, but I still want to find away to catch him before he harms you." I say.

"Well whatever happens I will always love you Emma Swan." Killian says.

"I will always love you too." I say.

I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. I wasnt gonna lose him I cant lose him. I love him to much to lose him. I will get Neal before he harms Killian and I think I know how, but what have planned Killian wouldnt approve. I cant tell him what Im doing, but just like he will die for me and my son. I will face Neal to save Killian.