You real Tricky Will.

After about, say fifty such questions Will looked as if he had lost all sanity. But like a true gentleman, he answered each question owing to the promise he made.                                                          

In the process of torturing Will, I had wholly forgotten about a certain god, but he appeared before my eyes upon his magnificent chariot, his hands combing through the mane of his prized steed.

His eyes moved our way, neither surprised or expecting our arrival.....My arrival that is, seeing that Will was no longer in sight. I swore silently to have my revenge for his betrayal.                       
Coming back to my current situation, I thought to myself. Should I turn around and run or walk away with attitude, maybe flip my hair while turning.                                                                                  But by his arched eyebrow that welcomed a challenge and the thinned lips waiting for me to start sprinting, he knew catching me wouldn't pose as an obstacle to him.

And so I decided to uphold my title of being a lazy being. I got on after offering him a polite smile which he did not return. Sitting at the farthest end of the chariot, I no longer wished to meet his gaze.                                                                                                                                                                                                     Jealous? I don't think so.                                                                                                    Will' stupid? I do think so.                                                                                                    Hotel? Trivago.                                                                                                                      -_-

Where did that come from?                       
 A hypocrite is what I became soon after the chariot set into motion. With my eyes drifting over him I found myself wondering whether his anger towards me had subsided. But I haven't forgiven him.                                                                                                                         Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know that I am a human dude?                                                                           Reaching the entrance of the tunnel that leads up to the well, I braced myself, holding fast to the chariot. But the moment the horses galloped vertically to the ground with the chariot pulled behind them, I was pulled into a toned chest.                                                                                                   I refused to hold onto him and crossed his arms trying my best not to roll myself off his chest into imminent death. But much against my wish, I was forced to wrap myself around him for dear life with the tremendous increase in the chariot speed. 

 It's not that I am scared of heights, its the fall that scares me.                                                                             
I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to burrow my head into the layers of his clothes. Then suddenly, the pace slowed to walking velocity making me look up to the golden eyes looking down on me.            
"Are you still angry?" His tone remained cold.                                                                                                         
"Me? Weren't you the one who got angry just because it hurt your pride to be treated second? But yes, I am angry at you for all of it." I could imagine Will shake his head in disapproval for my excuse of a scolding.                                                                                                          
 I did not wait for a reply and wiggled out of his grip when the chariot set down on solid ground. "I am sorry for what I said to you, but you were very very mean to me as well." With that, I turned away walking out of his ancient temple. 
............................................................................