Misunderstanding

Silent readers. VOTE YOU GUYS!! *retains composure* love you!!

We finally reached home barely surviving a long list of compliments, kicks, sweet smiles, sucker punches, sarcasm, hugs, blank faces and dodgy answers.

The violence kindly contributed by me.

It reminded me a lot of how things are when Will and me. The only difference being that we both had a fair share of bad behavior.

My brain worked its blood dry working on perfecting the lie I was obligated to tell John and rest about Zeus's presence.

"That's a beautiful house you got, very fit for its beautiful owner."

My blood boiled and steams flew from my ears for the tenth time in the last minute.

I change my mind.

I am just going to come up with a lie to excuse myself for murdering a God.

"And it's way younger than you," I pointed out and watched with a suppressed smile as his face fell.

Margret, Theresa and John were found in the living watching Netflix. I found my work narrowed with all three present in the same place.

But before I could notify them of my arrival, they got up and turned towards us in unsettling sync, their eyes watery with the same blankness like the people back in the the Kingdom of Books.

Realising what was happening, I snapped fuming. "Zeus stop!"

And he did and so did they in their path towards the front door. "It doesn't hurt," He defended his actions, taken slightly aback by the outburst.

"Whether its in good or bad intentions, it still isn't right for you to control people like. We aren't toys for you to play puppetry. " I ran over to their side waving my hand before each to get a response.

"Okay tiger." He said patting my head and like a vedio played backward each action, each step taken was retraced.

"Hey." My greeting came out as a whisper when they were in their own time.

Margaret was the first to take her eyes of the monitor. "Ohh. Elie you are back already. Its time for your coffee isn't it?" She teased readily getting up but froze when she eyes landed on Zeus.

Noticing her friends dumbfounded expression, Theresa followed her gaze and went into the same state of shock.

John, on the other hand simply looked between us.

Looking rather confused on deciding whether to bring up his shotgun or go with the fact that he couldn't possibly be in any sort of relationship with "me".

"This is Zeus." I motioned and he waved in politeness. "We happen to be childhood friends who had eventually lost touch and guess what I met him by chance in the library, so I invited him over for coffee." I narrated the tale in monotone.

Margaret and Theresa didn't seem to buy it neither did John to whom this being a kidnapping case was more believable.

"I got to meet him after such a long time. Awesome right guys?" I tried to sound excited, but it sounded like line of an essay on bad effects of excessive mobile usage.

Before things got out of hand, the blonde God stepped in to save the day.

My eyes bulged out as Zeus claimed the distance between him and Magret to gracefully kiss the back of her palm, and he did the same with Theresa.

Displaying his heart-winning smile, he introduced himself. "I am Zeus. It is a pleasure to meet you, ladies."

It was hard not to see how he had already charmed his way to theor innocent heart.