Eyes the Shade of a Dove' Feather

This chapters is of 4000 words in an apology for the Late update. Stay safe and have a wonderful day..
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

My face lifts from my hands on catching the familiar assemblance of black and gold.

Over a black gown was an armour of gold cascading his torso and a dark cloak with golden rims adding to the layers but he makes it look effortless with his hair left tousled.

"Can I meet your designer." I blurt out without thinking, hoping she could help me with my average fashion choices.

His eyes narrows under dark brows, "I don't have one." My mouth shuts close with a forced smile across it as he pads through the room. Why the HELL is he so perfect?

And reminded painfully of the fact that he was even an AMAZING cook, a GREEK god, FREAKING royalty and FILTHY rich, my mind wanders off to find the reason for my existence....drifting.

"Elia." He takes a moment to only stare at my face that looks to have lost all hope.

Drifting...

"We have somewhere to be." He pauses awaiting an answer which he does not gain. "Elia are you sleeping?" Brought back to life by the amused tone, I blink attaining focus on reality.

"What are you...I mean where are we going. Is it official, should I fix my hair?" I ask, my left hand reaching upto my locks that almost has me cut them off to pass through the tangles.

Hades takes a look at it, not even contemplating before he replies. "There is no need." He comes over to where I sat with my feet dangling in air, but as he bents I raise a hand for him to stop.

"It's fine, you don't have to carry me. I feel much more energetic than before, its all good." He gazes down at my smiling lips frowning slightly as he steps back for me to rise. My brain rambles in nervousness as he watches, not moving an inch from his place as I walk around the bed obliged to prove myself right.

I receive no word nor nod of approval as he turns away, his figure disappearing through the open doors. Following in slow steps, I am thankfully never left behind with the short pauses he takes, that were just enough for him to not loose sight of the fawn like creature on two legs.

Sighing at my own state, I call out to him. "Where are we going?" And my smile widens as he stops waiting for me to near and he only speaks when I am well within his arms to reach.

"We are going to meet Thanatos." My eyes widen. "You were mumbling about him the while you slept, so I assumed that you wanted to meet him after your last encounter. " He finishes and I almost feel his hesitation as he runs his fingers through his dark locks.

I nod lowering my gaze as my eyes glaze over with salty liquid that threatens to spill without control when realising how badly I wanted to meet him. Just for the ample time to quench my curiosity whether I would break my hand if I punch him in the nose.

"Thank you." I sincerely meet his eyes as he turns away continuing forward. I smile without a reason as I trail behind the strong back with an urge to stride a little faster and walk by his side, but my legs were already trembling though not fully fatigued to collapse.

But we do not make it far before he stops, but doesn't turn around when he extends his cloak. "Hold onto it."

I do not think twice before grabbing on, only wondering how he always knew when I was suffering and how I was never going to admit it. My smile was comical in its upward tilt with how he slowed his pace in this rare moment.