Cherry Blossoms

Hello everyone. I apologise for the late update. I had a medical emergency from accidentally breaking my nose.🤣🤣
Sorry again.

Another country?!!

The jewel within my palm grew warm as if to proudly tell me it was responsible. And as I violently shook it around while demanding to take me back , the stranger's expression grew troubled."That's a beautiful stone you have there." She comments, slow and clear to make sure I could understand. 

I gazed over, and the kind maiden barely stopped herself from stepping back, and it was only then that I really noticed her captivating crown of umber caught in the morning breeze, and her beautiful eyes, like the most precious of stones, that one would dive for in the ocean to possess.

And their gentle gaze seemed to hold every shade of blue and green known to man.

Enchantingly feminine was her bone structure that still showed through baggy clothes of brown and white, and unguarded towards the shameless  admirer, she smiled.

And finally, I gave upon the charm, and attempted to salvage the last of a first expression. "Hello, sorry about that. I am Elizabeth." I held out my hand with a civilized smile when fearlessly the beauty approached the pajama wearing psychopath.

"My name is Sakura. Whose your godly parent?" 

"Godly parent?" My head habitually tilted to the side, and then suddenly my eyes couldn't wander far from the cinnabar mole bellow her almond eyes, that enhanced her alluring physique.

"You are a demigod!

"You are not a demigod?"

We voiced our thoughts at the same time, and the words were agreed to in silence.

"If you are not one, then how can you see this place?" She asked throwing her last strand of the nearly nonexistence caution in the air.

Suddenly I remembered my suffocating meeting with Demeter, and could still hear her clear voice telling me how mortals couldn't see the gods or their lands.
"I am a descendant of Apollo." I offer as explanation.

"Shiny?" She chirps, her mesmerising eyes twinkling.

"Yeah, the son of sparkles." I laugh, but her smile suddenly disappears.

She lifts her gaze to the heavens with dread freezing her bones, as if expecting the silver snakes of lightening to strike down from cloudless sky.

And only after a minute does she release a sigh, while I had looked around in confusion.

"That's the first time I have seen Lord Zeus not react." White like pearls, her teeth revealed under her soft lips in a smile. "That name suits him perfectly though."

I laughed heartily at the evilness in the dimpled smile even when her voice was a mere whisper, and it seems as if she wasn't Zeus's biggest fan.

"So what brings you here?" Her eyes were bright, and I hardly could concentrate anyplace else.

"Its a long story." I say wanting to avoid the topic for having promised Demeter to never tell anyone of our meeting. "But by any chance would you know about the Oracle?"

"You are on a quest!" With a sudden infectious energy she exclaims.

"....I guess so. Can you help me find the Oracle?"

"Sure." She nods, seeming very happy to be of help. "I know where she lives."

"She?"

"You don't know?" Her brows raise and she wonders to herself. "Come to think of it I have never heard of a descendant of a demigod having the gift of sight. You must be a rare case."