Like father like Son.

"Are we there yet? Zeus whined evidently in disagreement with the humane motion of walking.

"Only a little more okay." I smile in encouragement knowing full well that my plans would fail if he were to teleport us.

When upon reaching the scared grounds of the deserted temple I exclaimed under his narrowed gaze.

"Ah I am so thirty." I wipe the sweat from my forehead and rummage through the contents in the small sling bag I took along.

"You have got to be kidding me." I facepalm.

"What is it?" He asks, his stormy orbs letting down their guard.

"I forgot my bottle."

He took little of my misery and simply suggested. "I can make it rain."

"No!"

He looks down at me wide eyed and I realise the need to explain my outburst.
"I will get soaked. So no rain."

"Then I will.."

I held up my hand. "Don't. I remember there was well around here you don't have to use your powers. "

Seeing that I was being persistent he gives in. "Okay. It's easier my way though."

"Come on slow pokes." I tease and he takes it as a challenge for he was then found fifty meters apart from where he previously stood.

"Whose slow now?"

"That's not fair." I stomp my feet.

"You don't have to remind me." He says and points at himself. "I know that I my beauty may seem unfair to your mortal eyes." 

I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" he called out.

"Nope." I shake my head and proceed but in a blink he blocks my path.

"You did." With a flick on my forehead he disappears again.

"ahhhhhh. That hurts." I massage the stinging skin.

"Did it hurt?" A voice asks and I find him leaning back onto an eroded pillar.

With a war cry I ran towards him to extract revenge and he takes off as I neared. Running between and over rubbles, I realise this guy could be on par with Olympic athletes.

"okay time out, time out. I forgive you." I pant and slump down to the ground.

"You are so slow." He teases coming closer.

And as I stick out my tongue he smiles but suddenly becomes alert. "Something seems off here." he looks around on guard expecting danger to lurk in the shadows of these ancient ruins.

I realise that I had to act quickly. "Hey, I found the well." I pointed.

And as he turns to take a look, I push him making him stumble a few steps back.

And if you were to look at it in slow motion he turns back in a split second as he falls to look me directly in the eyes and I mouth.

"Please."

Hearing the water splash I sigh in relief and jump in soon after.  Falling through the portal, I land safely on someone soft.

And that certain someone being the one of the three main Gods of Olympus  who I deliberately pushed into a well.

But unlike all thr cliché moments and jokes we shared in our brief encounter, we did not fall facing the other to stare into each eye to eye.

Instead the King of Olympus lay with face buried in dirt while the lazy mortal magically sat over him crossed-legged and safe.