IP- 1

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction (fanfiction) therefore names affiliated and used do not reflect to the persons in real life. Words, happenings, and the idea written in the story are fictional and purely out of the author's imagination. The story does not intend to affect the reader's mindset and views in life.

The author humbly requests for the reader's understanding. May we all be responsible of what we read-- what we will read and see as the story continues to unfold.

If by any chance and case, you see words and happenings offensive and inappropriate, kindly comment them down or approach the author right away.

The author also requests for everyone's understanding as there will surely be honest mistakes and grammatical lapses.

There will also be scenes not suitable for young readers and words which shall be responsibly observed.

That would be all, thank you so much.

IMPERFECTLY PERFECT
Date published: September 8, 2017
leaxxaga

IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

She drank another shot and continued singing. She has to let feelings out tonight. She has to do this. She has to vent out.

"It's all coming back
It's all coming back to me now
There were moments of gold
And there were flashes of light
There were things I'd never do again
But then they always seemed right
There were nights of endless pleasure
It was more than any laws allow..."

And for the nth time that night, she cried. She harshly let herself fall on the big couch next to her bestfriend who was just eyeing her since she started singing the song.

"Gago lang," she mouthed and looked at the man beside her who was just looking at her, "Ang gago niya, 'di ba?"

He nodded, "Pero mas mukha kang ewan na nag-iiyak diyan para sa kanya," he replied and drank on his beer.

She bitterly laughed, "Ang lakas ng loob niya."

"Mas malakas loob mo kasi paulit-ulit mong tinatanggap kahit paulit-ulit kang niloloko."

She squinted her eyes and faced him, "Akala ko ba kaibigan kita bakit parang inaasar mo pa ako?"

"Lea, I am your bestfriend. I should know what's right for you and the things you should know. Hindi porket kaibigan kita, kukunsintihin kita."

"Alam mo ba kung anong nararamdaman ko ngayon? Masakit," she emotionally cried harder this time upon remembering things she risked for the man she loves, "How dare he choose that girl he just met on the internet over me who had been his girlfriend for 3 years? Ang kapal ng mukha."

He chuckled, "Correction: 3 years; on and off."

She rolled her eyes at him and took another shot, "Kayong mga lalaki, mahilig talaga kayong manakit. Gustong-gusto niyong nananakit ng babae lalo na kapag alam niyong head over heels sa inyo."

He raised his two hands as if surrendering, "Teka lang, ha. Exclude me. You know I don't take girls for granted."

She pursed her lips, "I don't think so. Never?"

He shook his head, "Never."

"So, ako?" she asked.

He pulled her through her waist, "Kaibigan kita kaya mahal kita. Hindi kita ite-take for granted because you are one of the few important people in my life."