IP- 23

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

*
"I think you should tell her."

"Not now, Vice, okay?"

"Kailan mo sasabihin? Kapag siya na mismo ang nakaalam?"

"Vice, we do not have a proof yet, okay? We should have a strong evidence. Besides 'yong conclusion natin, hindi pa naman natin alam kung tama o hindi."

He rolled his eyes at her, "Whatever."

"Did you receive Aga's text?" Dawn asked him.

He nodded and asked, "Sunod ba tayo?"

Dawn smiled at him and stood up, "Of course. Vina and the rest are already preparing. We're leaving in a bit."

"Right. I prepared my stuff already."

--

Lea was carrying Nicholas going to the pool while Aga was busy talking to his other relatives.

They were in the reunion. She wouldn't have joined if not for Aga's nephew, Nicholas calling her early in the morning sobbing because he misses her a lot.

"Basta don't go far from my sight, okay?" She told the kid who had his arms encircled around  Lea's neck.

"Yes, tita. Thank you."

She smiled, "Alright, change your clothes na."

The kid went down and without further ado removed his shirt, "Ah, you're ready with your short pala."

He giggled, "Mommy told me that there will be pool so I wore shorts."

She nodded and wore the rash guard to him, "That's nice. Enjoy, love."

"Thank you, tita." he told her before kissing her on her cheek. "You are the best tita in town."

"Bolero kang kagaya ng tito mo."

"What?" he asked.

"Wala, go na. I'll be here. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"If you have something to do, call mommy so she c--"

"I'm okay."

Nicholas ran towards the pool and swam along with his cousins. She is glad that the three-year-old kid knows how to swim well.

She took her phone out and took a picture of Nicholas having fun.

"Alam mo, bagay sa'yo maging mommy. Magaling kang mag-alaga ng bata."

She looked to her right only to see Aga's aunt, Francia standing beside her.

"I'm just really fond of kids po." she answered.

"Hindi pa ba kayo magpapakasal ni Aga?"

She gulped upon hearing the statement.