IP- 19

Psalm 37:24
Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hands

*

They have reached Poracay safe and sound. She looked around, her eyes checking for Aga. To her surprise, he was already in the group of their company, talking to his boss, with his bag on his shoulder.

They were groups among them who performed and prayed before they were told to go to their respective villas.

Lea, Dawn, Vina, Sam, Sheena, Diane, Erika and other girls from different sections in their department were assigned in one villa. Boys also have their own villa together with their boss, Christian.

It was nice to be with them since aside from their circle, Sam and the rest are their friends.

The inseparable as they are, Dawn, Vina and Lea told them that they are going to share the same room. There were actually two rooms in the villa so they decided to divide the group into two.

There were 7 girls in one room while the rest 8 girls share the other.

They then fixed their things and were told to be ready for in 5 minutes, they would have their first activity.

They went outside and gathered together.

"You okay?" a manly voice asked her from behind. "Naayos niyo na gamit niyo?"

She turned around only to see Christian standing behind her, she answered with a smile, "Yup for the first question and yup again for the second one."

"Yup din ba for the third one?" he asked.

Her eyes squinted, "Ha?"

"C--"

"Lei, ready-- ay, sorry. Nag-uusap pala kayo." it was Dawn, asking her if she's ready.

They are set to play a game today among with other employees. They will represent their company and she was assigned as their Team Leader.

"It's fine," Christian answered, "Oo nga pala, maglalaro na kayo. Good luck. Bring home the bacon!" he cheered them.

She chuckled, "Definitely."

"Now that's the spirit. Go in front na. Sinasabi na nila 'yong instructions. If you need help or anything, I'm just here."

She smiled and nodded before she made her way in front with Dawn as her assistant leader.

She went back to their circle upon knowing all the instructions, reiterated them and told her groupmates the tactics and techniques.

They heard a whistle indicating that he game has began. It was a trail. The game was divided into 7 stages and each of the stages, there were two members assigned to play it. The leader would be there to assist them and would just play on the last part of the game.

She looked around only to see the other group on the second stage.

They were two stages apart.

"You go, guys. You can do it!" she cheered them.

If there is one thing her groupmates love the most about her is that she won't tell you to just do this, instead she will tell you how to do it and she would even cheer for you the best that she can for she believes that the more you show support for a person, the more you boost their confidence.