IP- 6

She was busy proofreading and reviewing the presentation they've made last night. Today is going to be the presentation day. They were gathered in one table, preparing for the presentation proper happening in less than an hour.

With her team members on her side, around the table, doing the task assigned to them, she focused on her laptop.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Photo credits: Lea Salonga's facebook)

There was a sudden silence which she didn't mind at first since she was busy with her laptop. But then she felt Vice's hand poking her side.

She annoyingly looked at him, "Ano ba? Busy ako."

Vice pouted, pointing somewhere. When she looked at where Vice was pointing at, her eyes widened. "Sir."

Christian was standing beside Dawn. He fixed his eyeglass and smiled at her, "Good morning."

She waited for her team mates to greet him but they didn't speak.

She poked Vice's side and whispered, "Good morning daw."

Vice rolled his eyes at her and spoke, "Na-greet na namin si Sir kanina. Sa'yo siya nag-good morning."

She gulped and smiled, "Good morning, sir."

Christian nodded, "Busy?"

She nodded. She felt awkward. Here is Christian, talking to her, not minding her friends around.

"Kumain ka na?" he asked again.

She looked at him, and looked at her friends. They were watching them. "Opo, sir."

"Coffee, you like?"

She gulped again, "Sir, okay lang po ako. Okay lang po kami ng team ko. Kumain na po kami. We are just preparing po for the presentation."

Christian nodded and smirked, "Wala naman tayo sa office, ah? We're outside the office. 'Di ba? We've--"

She eyed him, "Sir, okay lang po talaga kami." she said, emphasizing the words 'Sir' and 'po'.

He shook his head, "Tsk. Hindi sumusunod sa instructions 'to."

She siged, feeling defeated, "Okay nga lang ako. Okay lang kami. Kumain na rin kami. Nagpe-prepare lang kami para sa presentation."

People around the table (were shookt) exchanged looks, then observed the two. They were like lovers who are currently having a quarrel.

He chuckled, "Okay, Carmen. That's good. Goodluck later."

He smiled at her once again and smiled at the other members of her team before leaving their table.

Her palm met her forehead, "Nakakainis."

"What was that?" Dawn asked her.

"Was that a show?"

"Teka, paki-explain. Ano 'yon? Bakit gano'n?"