IP- 2

Her head was throbbing in pain when she woke up this morning. She remembered that she really got drunk last night but couldn't remember how many bottles she had and how she even managed to get inside her room.

And then there she remembered Aga. Her ultimate bestfriend slash savior.

To check the time, she took her phone from the table and panicked the moment she saw that it was 7:30 in the morning alreay. She only has 30 minutes left to prepare and go to work.

She made her way to the bathroom and rushed taking a bath. She mentally cursed herself for drinking so hard last night. She should keep in mind not to drink during weekdays and that her breakdowns should be scheduled from now on. She doesn't want to be late.

She mentally cursed herself for showing Aga her most vulnerable side. She shook her head and she could only sigh. Aga has seen her in her most vulnerable side so it doesn't really matter anymore.

7:54.

Sweats were already running on her face when she reached their office's elevator. Their office is on the 5th floor and the elevator was filled with employees who were almost late like her.

7:59:07.

The elevator opened and she quickly made her way to their biometrics station to log-in. She was panting when she sat down to breathe. This is the very first time that she was almost late. And she hates it.

I will never drink again.

She shook her head.

I will but I will never be drunk again.

She smiled and went to her cubicle greeting her officemates.

"Wait," Vina called her.

She looked at her before sitting, "Yes?"

"You were almost late." she obviously told her.

She nodded and winked at her friend, "I know but I made it."

Martin who was on her opposite cubicle laughed, "First time in history, Lea."

She smiled, "Yeah. Ang awkward nga."

"Hoy, Maria Lea! Mag-usap tayo!" Dawn called her in her almost-full-name. She was panting as well when she called her.

Her eyes squinted, "Bakit?"

"Muntik na rin akong ma-late dahil sa'yo. Nakalimutan mo bang magkasama tayo sa iisang bahay? Inaya mo man lang sana akong umalis."

Lea approached her and hugged her to apologize, "Sorry. I was in a rush."

"Ako rin kaya! Buti na lang mabilis-bilis 'yong nasakyan ko. Hinintay pa man din kita. Anong oras ka na bang umuwi kagabi?"

"I don't know. Siguro it was morning na."

"Mali naman 'yong tanong mo, Dawn, eh." Vina butted in. "It should be: Anong oras ka na bang inuwi ni Aga kagabi?"

Their friends laughed and Lea rolled her eyes at them, "You guys are unbelievable."

"Huwag nga kayo. Inaasar niyo na sa iba 'yang si Lea. Her heart hasn't recovered yet." it was Vice who stood beside Lea, "Does it hurt, bes?"

She rolled her eyes at Vice, "Kung sikmuraan kaya kita diyan?! Huwag niyo nga akong umpisahan. Wala pa akong kain simula kagabi."

"May baon ako. And you will like it." Vice told her.

Her eyes sparkled. She knows what Vice is talking about. And whenever he tells her this, she knows what he brought for her. "Sisig!"