IP- 10

They arrived at the venue just in time. The hotel's function hall was almost full with business men and women as well as the other employees.

"Ang daming tao." she whispered.

Aga nodded, "But out of all the people, you're the most gorgeous."

Lea looked at him and rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

He smirked, "You never learned how to accept compliments, 'no?"

She shook her head, "No need."

He smiled and asked for her hand again and she willingly gave her hand.

With Dawn and Richard behind them, they entered the hotel hand in hand, walking down the red carpet. And indeed, they stole the night as well as the attention of all the people inside the hall.

She awkwardly smiled and looked at Aga, "Why are they like this?"

"Sobrang ganda mo kasi tonight. Baka na-starstruck sila. Tapos ang guapo pa ng kasama mo. Baka akala nila, nasa hollywood sila."

She bitterly laughed, "Ang kapal naman ng mukha nito."

He laughed and continued walking.

She then looked behind only to see Dawn and Richard murmuring to each other while looking at the two.

"Ano na naman, Dawn? What is that again?"

"Kailangan talaga tagalog tsaka english?" Dawn mocked her and smiled, "Wala, bagay kayo kahit nakatalikod kayo."

"Ewan ko sa'yo." she answered.

But deep inside, her heart agreed.

So kung bagay kami,

Dapat maging kami na.

Charot.

They stopped as soon as they reached the tables.

"Where should we sit?" she asked Dawn.

Dawn took her phone out, "Wait, I'll call Vice."

"Hi!" Lea was startled when a hand held her forearm, "Looking for our table?"

She smiled, "Hello, yeah."

"Doon tayo. Kararating ko lang din. And Patricia told me our designated table. Shall we?"

She smiled and turned to Dawn, "D, don't call Vice na. Sam's here. Alam niya kung saan 'yong table natin."

Dawn nodded, "Okay-- uy, ang sexy mo naman, Sam!"

Sam, shyly smiled, "Thank you."

"The secret?"

"Gym lang during day-off." she answered.

Samantha Rivas, 26 of age. Sexy. Gorgeous. Smart. Kind. Approachable. You may throw positive adjectives to her because she deserves all of those. She's a 26-year-old chic. And that is undeniable.

As far as Lea remembers, Sam had a long-time boyfriend. But they broke up, too.

"Ikaw rin, Lea. You look gorgeous. Ay, no, you're gorgeous. As always naman." she told Lea.

Lea smiled, "Grabe naman 'to."

Sam smiled and her eyes caught Aga, "Is he coming with--" and she noticed Lea and Aga's hands intertwined, "Oh, your boyfriend?"

Lea shook her head and took her hand from Aga's grip, "No, bestfriend. This is Aga. Ags, this is Sam."

Sam smiled, "Akala ko naman boyfriend mo. Bagay naman kayo."