IP- 21

Be patient and let God. His plans shall prevail!

*

The next day, Sam was avoiding her. Or not. She doesn't know. She just feels that Sam is quite avoiding her. Usually, she would greet her good morning or smile at her whenever they meet each other but today, she doesn't.

Sam couldn't even look at her eyes.

"Is it possible that she likes Aga?"

"Teka nga, bakit mo naman natanong 'yan? Remember during the party, magtatayo pa nga raw si Sam ng fans club nila?" Vina asked Vice who was looking at Sam.

"Uy, huwag mo nga siyang tignan. Baka makahalata siya na pinaguusapan natin siya." Dawn retorted and tapped Vice's shoulder.

"Alam niyo, hindi naman imposibleng hindi magustuhan ni Sam si Aga. Ako nga, crush ko siya, eh." Vice giggled, Lea just smirked at him.

"Bakit ba? Is it possible to develop feelings for someone na hindi mo naman nakakasama?"

Vina's question made them look at each other. Lea gulped, still processing the thought.

"Not unless they are seeing each other."

--

It has been days since that talk with her friends but she hasn't even moved on from it. She couldn't get over it.

It's wrong to doubt Aga but it is just right to be open to other possibilities most especially that they are really not in a relationship.

Aga might just be playing around.

Aga might be seeing another girl.

Aga might tell his friends he has no girlfriend which is apparently and technically true.

Sam wouldn't avoid her without reason.

Or she just feels awkward ever since the day they both shouted Aga's name during the game?

She groaned in frustration. She has been outspacing a lot lately because of this.

Aga on the other hand is the same sweet guy. He brings her flowers, kisses her, cracks up crazy and cheesy lines, tells her he loves her.

She feels guilty. What if Aga's faithful to her? What if everything's just all in her mind? What if she is just overthinking?

She couldn't focus on her presentation due two days from now. She wants to get this.

She has built great desire to win this over Sam.

Ugh, here comes my insecurity.

Everyone could fall in love with Sam.

Her inner and outer beauty.

Everything's just perfect.

And I know Aga.

I know him too well.

My bad.

Aga comes back at her and hugged her from behind, snapping her out of her oblivion.