IP- 17

2 Chronicles 15:17
But as for you, be strong and do not give up for your work will be rewarded.

*
He sighed, he did the wrong move.

He pulled her through her waist and made her face him, "I'm sorry. I was just jealous."

She looked away, without even holding any part of his body, "I don't need your sorry."

He frowned and held her chin, softly, "Babes, look at me,"

She didn't. She watched all the cars passing by right beside them and the stars up above, they all shine bright a--

"Haharap ka ba sa akin or right here and right now, hahalikan kita?" he warned her.

But she wasn't even moved. She knows herself that Aga wouldn't do that. She knows that when she is pissed, Aga won't do anything that'd trigger her mo--

And that's when she felt Aga's lips on hers, she was shocked but didn't move. She looked at him and his eyes were already closed as if it was really his intention to kiss her.

Before she could even admit that she likes it, he pulled out.

"Ah, so gusto mo lang palang halikan kita?" he asked her naughtily.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, "You're taking advantage of me."

He smirked, "Aminin mo na gusto mo lang talagang halikan kita."

"Pwede ba? Hindi mo ako madadaan sa ganyan mo, Aga."

"Babes, seriously, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and to make you feel that way. Nagseselos lang ako. Kasi I have been trying to contact you the whole day, hindi ka sumasagot. Dawn told me you were busy. Kaya I stopped texting. Tapos ngayon, you were busy, too, with other stuff." he explained.

Lea glanced at him, "Aga naman. You have to learn to trust me. Kung mahal mo ako, you have to trust me."

He nodded, "Alam ko 'yon, babes. Pero naman, I can't tell myself and teach myself not to get jealous. Sorry, sorry kung gusto ko sa akin ka lang."

"Hindi naman tayo, 'di ba? Why would you get jealous?" she was smirking, showing him that she is just joking but Aga might have understood it the other way.

He eyed her, "Kaya nga dapat maging tayo na the soonest."

"Segway ka pa diyan."

He held her hand and kissed her forehead, "You know I'm willing to wait naman, 'di ba?"

She nodded.

"Bati na ba tayo?" he asked her.

She looked at him, "Not yet. There's one thing missing."

He chuckled and hugged her, "Oo na, we're going to S&R."

--

The next day, she came inside the office with Dawn. It was unusual that Vice and Vina were already there for in their group, Vina and Vice (and of course, Aga) always get late.

"Anong meron?" she asked them and placed her bag on her table, "Ang aga niyo yata?"

"Bakit? Porket ba single, wala nang karapatang pumasok nang maaga?" Vice answered and fixed the papers on his table.

Lea chuckled, "Wala naman akong sinasabi, ah?"

"Hindi, wala, gano'n din 'yon."

"Excuse me," Wendy from the IAU went inside bringing a folder, "Good morning."