IP- 30

Daniel 9:9
The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving even though we have rebelled against Him.

*

She woke up early the next day despite going to bed late because Dawn asked her questions and they spent much time in the veranda contemplating over things.

She looked at the clock beside her and saw that it was only 5 in the morning. Christian texted her that he'll go back to the office today while she could spend this day with her family and go back to work tomorrow.

She then decided to cook breakfast for Dawn. She'll just drop by at the office today to see Christian and go see her parents after.

At 6 am, she was done cooking. Just in time because she herd footsteps toward the kitchen.

Dawn who was rubbing her eyes greeted her, "Morning."

She smirked, "Good morning."

Dawn looked at her and giggled, "Good morning? Or Good morning?"

She rolled her eyes at her and took a sip from her coffee, "Kumain ka na. Ang aga mo akong inaasar."

"Bakit ka naman naaasar?"

She shook her head, "Whatever. Uh, sasabay pala ako sa'yo ngayon sa office. Will just go there to see Christian and then I'll go to mom and dad na."

"Ah, you'll just drop by to see him. I see."

"Dawn."

"Wala naman akong ibig sabihin, ah? Inulit ko lang 'yong plano mo. May nangyari na ba sa inyo?"

She almost choked upon hearing Dawn's question, "What?!"

"Are you a deaf? You heard me."

"I did. But--"

"May nangyari na ba sa inyo? Ilang months na kayo?"

"Going two."

"See, tapos magkasama pa kayo ng isang taon. Magkatabi unit niyo. You both have spare keys of your rooms. Hindi naman si--"

"I can't believe you're asking me that in front of food."

"And what's wrong with that?" Dawn asked her while her brow is slightly raised, "Avoiding the question means..."

"Wala."

"Weh?" Dawn jested.

"Wala nga."

"'Di nga?"

She rolled her eyes at Dawn, "Tignan mo ikaw. Magtatanong ka tapos kapag sinagot, hindi ka naman maniniwala."

Dawn giggled, "Gusto ko lang makasiguro."

"Dawn, hindi ko pa sinusuko ang Bataan."

Dawn giggled, "Apir!"

--

They reached the company at 8 in the morning and Lea was greeted by everyone. She was smiling all throughout because they were telling her how much they missed her and congratulated her because she is a pride of their company.

"And because you're the boss' girlfriend, you're one step ahead of your competitors." Dawn giggled.

She laughed, "Is that a joke? Am I supposed to laugh?"

Dawn rolled her eyes and entered the elevator, "Does Christian know you're coming over?"

She smiled, "No. I am here to surprise my boyfriend."