IP- 32

Psalm 73:26
My mind and my body may grow weak but God is my strength; He is all I ever need.

*

Dawn was clinging her arm on Lea's when they reached their floor.

But as soon as she saw what's placed on top of Lea's table, she removed her arm and looked at her, smiling, "Okay?"

Lea unbelievably read the letter which said, "Sorry, schatzi. Ich liebe dich."

Dawn chuckled, "You had a fight?"

"--again." she added.

"Bakit?"

She sighed, "Long story."

"Puntahan mo na sa loob. Mag-ayos na kayong dalawa."

She smiled and carried the flowers before going inside his office.

"Ba?" she called him.

He looked up only to see Lea holding the bouquet he placed atop her table this morning. He then stood up, "Kanino galing 'yan?"

"Galing yata sa boyfriend ko," she smirked.

He took the flowers from her and placed them on his desk. He then encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, "Are we okay now?"

She nodded, "Sorry."

"No, ba. Ako dapat ang mag-sorry sa'yo." he said.

She smiled and enveloped her arms around his neck.

He moved closer, making his forehead touch against hers, "Dinner tonight?"

"Minus the argument?"

He chuckled and kissed her nose, "Minus the argument, yes."

She nodded, "Okay."

He then reached for her lips and kissed her tenderly which she immediately answered with the same passion.

She grins, "Work na."

"Kailangan ko ng vitamin babe, schatzi." he whispered before showering her neck soft kisses.

She giggled and bit her lips after, "Ba, stop. Work na tayo."

He stopped to look at her and was about to continue when they heard a knock on his door, "I told you," she smirked.

"I'll see you later, ba." she smiled and took the flowers again, "We're okay now."

--

The next days were fine. And then the next were plain. And then the next were not so good. She doesn't know if the problems is hers, Christian's or Lea herself or Christian. She doesn't know why they constantly fight and argue if not about Lea not introducing him to her family, about each other's past or just simple things at work.

She was getting tired.

And she didn't know, he was, too.

One morning, she refused to go to work which means she was left in the house with Aga, Ericka and two workers. She stayed inside her bedroom the whole day not talking to them and when she went out, it was already dark, she regretted that she did because she saw Aga and Ericka tickling each other.

She rolled her eyes at them and cleared her throat.

They both looked at her and stopped.

She even saw Ericka glaring at Aga, telling him to stop.

"Any update?" she plainly asked them.

"Medyo patapos na."

She nodded and went outside the house.