IP- 27

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

*
Warning: Chapter contains profanity.

It is, by far, the hardest decision she has ever made in her entire life. It was more than choosing what career she wanted to pursue in the future; the course she wanted to take in college; or the food she likes to eat whenever they go out together.

Together.

Funny how that together just became a word.

They were together.

She left him, messed up. She was crying as she ran towards the parking lot where Dawn and Christian are waiting for her.

As soon as Dawn saw her friend, she enveloped her into a hug.

This time, she cried harder. Letting it all out.

Sure, Aga made a huge mistake but no one told her it was this hard to let him go. Aga has been a part of her life and letting him go means taking away a part of her.

And now she feels incomplete or is she?

Isn't Aga supposed to be the one who should feel incomplete?

"It's going to be fine, Lea. Everything will be alright." Dawn assured her and rubbed her back.

"It's not, D."

Dawn looked at Christian and he frowned.

"Uwi na tayo? Tara na?"

It took her a while to nod. She has to breathe some air before finally letting go of the hug.

She looked at Christian, "You always see me crying."

"I've never seen you as devastated as this. And I hate myself." he answered and opened the door for the two of them.

"Huh?"

"I wish I can do something."

She smiled. Although it was fake, she means it, "Just be here."

--

They reached the house and Lea felt a little bit better. She feels pained but less now.

"You want coffee? Tea? Juice?" Lea asked.

"I want you to be fine, Carmen. You don't deserve that."

She sighed, "This wouldn't happen if I do not deserve it."

He shook his head, "Lea, it's not your fault. It's his."

"Why are other boys not like you?"

"Why do you like other boys and not me?"

She smiled and Dawn giggled, "Christian, you should've have courted her years ago."

"I waited for the right time to tell her."

"Kakahintay mo, ayan."

"I'm willing to wait for more years." he answered, "Good night na. You guys have to sleep and rest."

She smiled, "Thank you, Chrsitian."

"You're welcome."

"Wala bang hug?"

"Binabargain mo ba ako, Dawn Zulueta?" she asked her friend and threw her a glare.

Dawn giggled, "Sige na. Christian, for your information, Lea likes hugs especially at times she doesn't feel okay. Sucker for hugs, that's Lea."