IP- 7

There was an awkward silence while they were on the way home. She was on the shotgun seat while Dawn settled at the back.

She busied herself staring outside.

The silence is defeaning.

Until Dawn decided to break the ice, "Lei, can you turn the radio on? Sobrang ingay dito, grabe. Nakakabingi."

Lea looked at her and turned the radio on.

On her peripheral vision, she could see him glancing at her. But she didn't mind him. She feels awkward and she doesn't know why.

Perhaps because of the 'agawan' scene that happened earlier. She still couldn't believe what happened. Her hair got too long it almost reached Jolo.

She secretly smiled.

"Galit ka pa ba sa akin?" he asked her.

She didn't look at Aga but she shook her head.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Kiss mo nga ako d-- Aray ko, Lea!" he retorted as he felt Lea's hand on his cheek. "Grabe ka sumampal, ha!"

She rolled her eyes at him, "Bakit mo kami sinundo?"

He smiled, "Wala. Gusto ko lang. Maaga akong nag-out sa office ngayon tapos kasi namimiss na kita."

Dawn chuckled.

"Tinanong mo ba ako kung namimiss din kita?"

"Hindi ko na kailangang itanong 'yon. Kasi alam kong oo." he answered.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo. Assumero ka ng taon."

"Pipiliin mo bang sumama sa akin kesa kay Christian kung talagang hindi mo ako namimiss?"

She pursed her lips and looked away.

Aga Muhlach: 1 point.

"Oo nga pala, I heard about the good news. Congratulations to you and your team." he told her and Dawn.

Dawn winked, "Thanks, friend."

She smiled as an answer, "We actually didn't expect."

"Ako, inexpect ko na. Kasi si Christian, ano, eh." It was Dawn teasing Lea again.

Aga looked at Dawn, "What's with Christian nga pala? Why all of a sudden, bigla siyang nakikipag-agawan sa akin na ihatid kayo pauwi?"

"Oh, bakit ako tinatanong mo? Why don't you ask Carmen?" Dawn answered and took her phone out to play.

"Ikaw, Dawn. Sinasabi ko sa'yo." Lea warned her but she didn't seem to be bothered.

"Bakit Carmen? Teka lang, naguguluhan ako. Can you explain everything to me?" Aga asked her.

"Mag-focus ka sa pagmamaneho, pwede ba? Mamaya niyan, maaksidente pa tayo dahil chismoso ka." she answered and crossed her arms.

"Lea, I want to know." he insisted.

"Wala 'yon."

"Dawn, anong meron?"

Dawn, who's still busy with her phone, answered, "Wala nga akong alam. Si Lea nga tanungin mo."

Aga sighed, "Lea, tell me."

"Wala nga."

Aga shook his head and didn't speak anymore.

And then there's the bad air again. Lea, not wanting to have another fight with him, decided to spill the beans. "Okay, here's the thing, I don't know kung gusto niya ako or hindi basta he's acting weird kahapon pa. That's all I can say."