IP- 13

Hindi ako pinatulog ni Aga kagabi.

That is right. She wasn't able to sleep well last night as Aga's statement bothered her.

He even texted her that night that he is going to pick her up again after work.

She wanted to scream but she kept calm. She doesn't know if what she feels is right or not. But what she is sure of is that she is really falling for him.

Or she has already fallen for him.

Confirmed.

She is inlove with her bestfriend.

She shook her head and mentally cursed herself.

You cannot fall for him, Lea. Magbestfriend lang naman kayo.

A hand landed on top of her head, "Ano na naman 'yan, Lea?" it was Vice standing beside her already.

She shook her head again, "Wala. Bakit? Do you need anything?"

Vice smirked and with teasing voice he said, "Thinking of Aga again?"

She squinted her eyes and opened her laptop, to pretend that she's busy, "Wala akong time para makipag-asaran sa'yo. Shoo!"

Vice giggled, "Ikaw naman. Alam mo, Lea, you are my favorite book. Kabisado na kita. Inlove ka na, 'no?"

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, "Pwede ba, Viceral?"

"Oo, pwede naman. 'Di naman ako magagalit kung kukunin mo si Aga sa akin."

Lea sighed, "We're working. Tama na sa landi."

Vice took a step backward and smiled, "Okay lang 'yan, Lea. Wala namang masama kung maiinlove ka sa bestfriend mo. Huwag kang manghinayang sa friendship; mas manghinayang ka sa chance."

She wasn't able to answer for Vice has already left her cubicle.

And then a girl approached her holding a folder, "Hi, Lea, good morning!" she greeted.

Lea looked up only to see Sam smiling at her, "Hi, good morning."

"Nag-start na kayo for the presentation?" she asked.

She shook her head, "Hindi pa. But I've already started with the plan. Kayo?"

Sam shook her head, too and frowned, "Hindi pa nga, eh. The truth is, I really don't know what to do."

"You can consult Sir Christian. He's willing to help naman, I'm sure."

Sam smiled and looked at Christian's office, "Nandiyan na kaya si Sir?"

"Yeah, I saw him enter the office earlier. I just don't know if may ka-meeting siya diyan. Ask mo si Cristine."

Beeping of a phone was heard and it was Sam's phone. She excused herself and opened her phone. Lea saw how she smiled upon reading the message and she couldn't help but ask, tease rather, Sam, "Boyfriend mo 'yan, 'no? Tamis ng ngiti mo, ah."

Sam giggled, "No, just a friend. He's very nice."

"A friend who makes you smile and is very nice? Hmmm, that's something fishy, Sam, ha." she jested.

Sam showed her a shy smile without looking at her, "Hindi naman."

"Suitor mo na siya?" she asked her.

Sam shook her head and puts her phone back to her pocket and smiled, "Wala 'to, Lea. Ikaw talaga. Sige, I'll go to Sir Christian muna."

She nodded, "Okay, sige."