IP- 37

Psalms 25:9
He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.

*

Aside from having the chance of waking up every morning, one of the best feelings is when you wake up beside the one you love.

And that is what he felt when he opened his eyes this morning. Nothing beats the feeling of this: your arms wrapped around her and hers were, too.

He watched her sleeping tightly.

She is gorgeous.

She moved a little and groaned, when she opened her eyes, she saw him staring.

She smiled and closed her eyes again, "I might melt, babes."

He chuckled and kissed her hair sweetly, "Good morning, mahal ko."

She giggled and buried her face on his chest, which he finds sweet.

"Huwag ka nang pumasok, babes," he murmured against her hair.

"Hindi pwede. Ang dami kong hinahabol na deadline, eh."

He sighed, "Okay, let's stay like this for a while."

"Anong oras na?" she asked and hugged him tightly.

He took a glance at his watch, "5:40."

"Okay, 5 minutes more," she murmured.

He then played with her hair, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"What's for breakfast ba?" she asked back.

"Hmm, Lea Salonga answers a question with another question, ah?" he smirked, "But as for your question, I have plenty of foods in the fridge-- but you can have me naman."

She playfully hit his chest and giggled, "Bastos."

"Bakit? Ayaw mo ba? Babes, okay naman ako. You can even have a free taste."

She grinned and looked at him, "Really?"

He nods his head, "Really. Promo 'yon."

She giggled again and traced his face using her forefinger slowly, "Can I have the promo?"

He looked at her seriously, "Babes, it's-- teka lang, may pasok ka pa kasi. Bak--"

She laughed at his reaction and slightly moved away to have a better sight of him, "Utot mo. Naniwala ka naman. Oo, may pasok pa ako. And I believe, it has already been 5 minutes."

He groaned and scratched the back of his head, "Akala ko naman."

She smiled and leaned to kiss him, "I'll take a bath na. Luto ka."

"Babes, makakapaghintay naman 'yong lulutuin ko. Pwedeng sumabay maligo?"

She stood up.

And he watched her gracefully and sexily walk towards the bathroom, wearing only his shirt on, her white smooth legs exposed, her hair was still messy but she looks ravishingly beautiful.

Dang, his girlfriend is gorgeous even her back was facing him.

She turned around and seductively bit her lips, teasing him.

"Are you-- inviting me? Baka ma-late ka?" he asked.

She looked at him intently as she reached the door of the bathroom and leaned onto it.

"Babes, ano ba?"

"Are you gonna come over or?" she asked.

And that is when he stood up immediately, took his wristwatch off, quickly placing it on top of the table, ran-walked towards her.