IP- 29

Isiah 43:18
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past

*

She was helping him prepare everything he needs for the exhibition race which will happen in an hour.

Christian looked at her and shook his head, "Bakit pakiramdam ko, magagalit sa akin sina Dawn kapag--"

She smiled, "No. Okay lang sa kanila. Sabi nga nila, kung saan ako masaya, doon ako."

"And you're happy with me?"

She nods, "And with everything you do. And I love doing everything you love with me."

"Isa na lang hindi pa natin nagagawa nang magkasama, ba." he smirked.

"Manyak ka, ha!"

"Uy, hindi! Sabi ko, mountain climbing! Ano bang nasa isip mo?"

She giggled and closed her jumpsuit and fixed her hair, "Whatever."

He stood up properly and pulled her closer to him, "Sexy mo."

"Boy you haven't seen me wearing swimsuit."

"Mas sexy ka kapag balot ka ng damit. You look hotter."

"Boys love seeing their girlfriends wearing swimsuit."

"I am a man, Carmen."

She smiled and pinched his nose, "Sabi ko nga."

"I love you."

She smiled wider this time, "I love you, too."

He gave her a peck on the lips before checking his stuff once again.

--

Dawn and the gang reached the place Lea told them to go to. And her eyes squinted upon seeing the place.

"Bakit dito? Anong ginagawa ni Lea dito?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Hindi ko rin alam."

"Ang daming pakulo ni Lea. Hindi na lang makipagkita sa atin." Vina commented.

There was a guard who approached them and Dawn told him that they were Lea Salonga's guests. And right away, he guided them to their seats.

"Racing?" Richard asked her. "Bakit tayo nandito?"

"Ah, I know this. Baka nagka-karera na 'yang si Lea. D, naging rebelde yata 'yang kaibigan natin!" Vice exclaimed and opened his phone to take a picture of the place and posted it on his instagram account.

Dawn then looked at Aga who had been out spacing since they met in the restaurant earlier, "Ags, you okay?"

He gave her a slight smile, "Just tensed."

"You're finally seeing her again."

"I don't know what to feel."

"Ags, remember: we are here to meet her. We are here as her friends. Okay?"

He nodded and showed them a smile, "I know. I'm here as her friend."

Though he felt pain in his heart upon saying the word friend, he shrugged it off. He's been open to the possibility that maybe, Lea has developed feelings for Christian or they are a thing now or maybe, she has found someone in London-- and she has moved on while he is here, still hoping they could get back together.

"Oh, Lea texted me na. She'd be here in a while.  20 minutes. Manuod na raw muna tayo no'ng exhibition race."

"Ano ba 'to. Di bale sana kung kagaya kong kabayo ang magkakarera ngayon, interesado ako." Vice joked which made the others laugh.