IP- 24

Psalms 73:26
When all else fails, God doesn't

*

Holidays are over and so they are now back to their busy cubicles.

Dawn wasn't with her because she woke up late and told her that she still has something to fix because Christian e-mailed her last night, giving her a task.

She looked around only to see the light to Sam's cubicle lit up. She peeked but Sam wasn't there. Is it possible that she left it since their break from work?

She walked towards her cubicle and saw how messy Sam's table was. She was about to turn the light off when a voice from her back was heard, "And what are you doing there, Lea?"

She turned around to see Sam standing in front of her, coffee on her right hand and her phone on the left.

"Sorry," she mouthed, "Akala ko kasi you left the lights on, sayang ka--"

"I am not as irresponsible as you think, Lea. Baka naman pinapakialaman mo 'yong gamit ko?"

She shook her head, "No. I'm he--"

"Enough, get out of my place."

She eyed Sam. She couldn't believe that Sam is still mad at her and that she even has the guts to be mad at her when in fact, she was the one who did something to Lea.

"Happy New Year." Lea managed to say and took a step forward.

Sam smirked, "Oh, boy, my New Year's Day went very well, more than you could imagine. Now, get out of my sight bago ko pa ma-ikwento sa'yo how I celebrated New Year's Day."

Lea just silently walked away and went back to her cubicle.

After almost two hours, Dawn reached the office and sat down her cubicle. She looked at Lea and smiled, "Namiss mo 'ko?"

Lea just smirked and shook her head, "Only Richard misses you; not me."

"Weh? Says the text you sent me an hour ago." she giggled.

"Whatever, I'm busy."

She was about to go back to typing when her phone vibrated.

A text from Aga was received.

From: My Babes
Babes, use Quiapo in a sentence.

She shook her head.

May nabasa na namang pick-up line 'to somewhere.

To: My Babes
Busy ako, Aga.

From: My Babes
You don't want to miss this one, babes.

To: My Babes
Alright, hit it.

Make sure that'll make me smile, okay?

From: My Babes
This will not only make you smile, this will make you love me more, and want to hug me later.