IP- 16

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

*
She was all smiles upon entering the office, and checked in the time recorder they have.

07:48 am.

12 minutes early. She woke up early today and she feels energized and ready for work even though she spent almost her whole day in the office yesterday, battling with tons of paper works and other qeueries from their customers and her friends.

She just feels happy and alive.

And Aga is the reason behind all of these.

Undeniably, she's been doing good at work but now, it is evident that she's excelling more. Her officemates notice that and they sent her a smile.

There were only a few of them inside since it is still a bit early. Dawn threw herself on her chair and leaned her head on the side of her cubicle, "Lea naman, bakit kasi ang aga mo akong ginising. Inaantok pa ako, eh."

"Anong mas gusto mo, maaga tayong magising o makaltasan sweldo natin dahil late tayo?" she rehetorically asked her.

She went to their dining table and took two mugs, "What do you want? Coffee, tea--"

"Or me?" it was Vice, making his way to his cubicle and smiled at Lea.

"Ikaw, lahat ng kaharutan alam mo." Lea commented.

"Kaya ba nahawa ka?" he asked her.

She just rolled her eyes again.

"Coffee ako, Lei." Dawn told her and fixed her table.

She nodded and made coffee for Dawn and for herself as well.

After making coffee, she gave the mug to Dawn and went to her own cubicle. She then read her reminder for the day, which Aga insisted her to write and post on her table:

I read this from somewhere and, babes, I want you to always remember this:
Maganda ka. Sila, hindi masyado. Kaya cheer up. Smile for me.

She chuckled.

Hay, Aga is a certified flirt. He flirts in all possible ways and he flirts whenever he finds the chance to do so.

And as if on cue, her phone vibrated indicating a text from the flirt of all time, Aga.

From: My Babes
Good morning to the most gorgeous girl my eyes have ever laid upon. Hope you'd have a nice day as nice as you. I love you, babes.

And then she was shocked to see his name on her message, my babes?

He might have changed the name last night when he borrowed her phone while she was cooking for dinner.

And she scrolled on her contacts to see if he changed other names other than his.

Chard
Clara
Cristine
Dawn
Eunice
Sam
Vice
Vina

And she scrolled it back to check. There is one name missing and she couldn't be wrong, she knows she has his number. Of course, he gave his number to all his employees.

Christian

"Dapat nandito lang 'yon sa C." she mouthed and checked again until she saw an unfamiliar, weird and quite funny name on the list.

Don't Text Me

Her eyes squinted, "Who's this?"

And that's when she got the logic, it was Christian's number and Aga changed his name.